Can we please get "Rescue Refugees Forced into Labor in the Zephrite Mine" fixed?

This event should be fixed. However, if the bug happens to be very hard to get rid of (and thus the reason the event isn't fixed yet) one solution would be to just get rid of it as a requirement for the Achievement. There's already a ton of recordings you need to gather, so deleting one of those requirements wouldn't be all that noticeable. Then the Devs could wait with fixing the event until they have time.

@Mackanstein.2503 said:This event should be fixed. However, if the bug happens to be very hard to get rid of (and thus the reason the event isn't fixed yet) one solution would be to just get rid of it as a requirement for the Achievement. There's already a ton of recordings you need to gather, so deleting one of those requirements wouldn't be all that noticeable. Then the Devs could wait with fixing the event until they have time.

I totally agree, there is no way they didn't know about this bug for at least 2 months so why include this event in the collection?

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:Hey friends,We've been investigating the break and have a designer who is going to take a look at the content and see if we can get a fix in for the next release. Thank you all for the reports and for your continued patience while we get this fixed.

Thanks!I sent a bug report and also told them ways to "fix" it, if you can let the devs know :) (I know they are investigating and they are probably better at this than me, but here are someways to make it work for now, I guess).

1. Not a fix, but the event could have a timer, so it resets after a few minutes (6min?) if it stalls or no one finishes after it starts.
  2. Make the npc's somewhat invulnerable and with a routine so they won't activate the event till they are where they should be, so when the event starts, you can rescue all of them at once.

@hgkmaxymus.9321 said:

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:Hey friends,We've been investigating the break and have a designer who is going to take a look at the content and see if we can get a fix in for the next release. Thank you all for the reports and for your continued patience while we get this fixed.

Thanks!I sent a bug report and also told them ways to "fix" it, if you can let the devs know :) (I know they are investigating and they are probably better at this than me, but here are someways to make it work for now, I guess).
  1. Not a fix, but the event could have a timer, so it resets after a few minutes (6min?) if it stalls or no one finishes after it starts.
  2. Make the npc's somewhat invulnerable and with a routine so they won't activate the event till they are where they should be, so when the event starts, you can rescue all of them at once.

Race conditions seems to be one of the most common source of bugs for events ... :/

Why can't they just have their own people resetting the quest in-game and/or shutting down low population instances and opening up a fresh one every once in a while? Is it really so much to ask?

For how long are we expecting these 17 items to clog up peoples' inventories?

@Adzekul.3104 said:Why can't they just have their own people resetting the quest in-game and/or shutting down low population instances and opening up a fresh one every once in a while? Is it really so much to ask?

For how long are we expecting these 17 items to clog up peoples' inventories?

It's been fixed. (See Dev response in another thread on this topic.)

Archived