Prediction for Meta of Next Season

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@"Gamble.4580" said:Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

Nice try, ANet Dev in disguise. =.=i did recognized you from a post you did "Pvp is at its best" when the mirage was broken and you tell me that what kept you in plat 3 was a reaper the elite with the worst conditions cleans please if i saw a reaper he ll be my food for the rest of the game reaper have nothing to defend himself just eat all the damage while sitting like a duck

Those sneaky lizards. Always pretending that they have high rating because of necromancer, yet they are never in any tournament ever.And yeah, necromancers are always my favorite target with my guardian. They literally don't know what to do. They just die. Whole nonsense of "massive health pool" melts in seconds. Even with 17k health i have more relative health (health+healing) than necromancer with 29k health and Xk life force ever could, not to mention i have greater mobility, greater damage and greater defense.Then again, maybe it is fine. I wouldn't really want necromancer being stronger in every aspect than my guardian, because that would make my playtime much harder. I simply wish other overpowered elites to be nerfed to the level of reapers, so i could beat everyone everywhere with my hands tied behind my back. That would be fun.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@"Gamble.4580" said:Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

Nice try, ANet Dev in disguise. =.=i did recognized you from a post you did "Pvp is at its best" when the mirage was broken and you tell me that what kept you in plat 3 was a reaper the elite with the worst conditions cleans please if i saw a reaper he ll be my food for the rest of the game reaper have nothing to defend himself just eat all the damage while sitting like a duck

Those sneaky lizards. Always pretending that they have high rating because of necromancer, yet they are never in any tournament ever.And yeah, necromancers are always my favorite target with my guardian. They literally don't know what to do. They just die. Whole nonsense of "massive health pool" melts in seconds. Even with 17k health i have more relative health (health+healing) than necromancer with 29k health and Xk life force ever could, not to mention i have greater mobility, greater damage and greater defense.Then again, maybe it is fine. I wouldn't really want necromancer being stronger in every aspect than my guardian, because that would make my playtime much harder. I simply wish other overpowered elites to be nerfed to the level of reapers, so i could beat everyone everywhere with my hands tied behind my back. That would be fun.

Lol who put 50 pence in the noob.

@Gamble.4580 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

lollollolplease i love to see you !are you in EU then i grave in your brain "noob" and see the true plat 3 reaperi ll try to contact you in game and post our duel here if you agree to duel me pro

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

lollollolplease i love to see you !are you in EU then i grave in your brain "noob" and see the true plat 3 reaperi ll try to contact you in game and post our duel here if you agree to duel me pro

Gamble is NA AFAIK.

@DragonFury.6243 said:

Hahaha someone please stop putting 50pence in him.

@Gamble.4580 said:

Garbage:
  • Tempest
  • Reaper
  • Renegate
  • Other classesevery time i say reaper is garbage the Forum Moderator start attaching me and delete my posts i supersized you didn't good for you speaking out loud

Forum Moderator 0-1 communityi like that

Reaper and Herald are kitten good builds now. Reaper actually might be better for solo queue than scourge at this point.

Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

You're at 1602 rating which barely qualifies as t2.

@Crinn.7864 said:

Garbage:
  • Tempest
  • Reaper
  • Renegate
  • Other classesevery time i say reaper is garbage the Forum Moderator start attaching me and delete my posts i supersized you didn't good for you speaking out loud

Reaper and Herald are kitten good builds now. Reaper actually might be better for solo queue than scourge at this point.

Yeah reaper is keeping me t3 plat, it's a good solo que class only change to thf sometimes if team comp all seem to be team fighters.

Which is an upgrade to what he originally said

Honestly if you're having trouble with spellbreakers you're doing something wrong. One you don't have stun breaks or use them improperly on random stuns and not their set up stun, two you have no blinds or blocks and use your 2 evades terribly or three you're mashing attacks and hitting counter.

My reaper build regularly craps on every spellbreakers I see in any 1v1, also if they try and rampage at you you simply activate a block skill and type in all chat: really? Rampage in a 1v1? Then soon as it ends you kill them. This is all assuming it's your random meta spamming warrior using 2h sword and dagger shield or dual axe.

It's an easy class to counter that just stomps bad players because it punishes them for mashing. Very very very few spellbreakers actually time their counter so you cant avoid hitting it.

Gonna shift to a 100% high mobility/high dps meta, even in solo que:

• Condi Mirage
  • STR Line Based Spellbreakers
  • Various Thief Specs
  • Power Shiro
  • Berserker Soulbeasts
  • Power Holo
  • Some good Reaper players will be relevant

Pretty sure FB/Scourge will be falling out of ranked soon. They already have from final round ATs for the most part. Right now DPS has been buffed so high on all classes that coordinated highly mobile DPS strikes from multiple players completely transcends any level of "support" or statistical face tanking attributes. The only defenses now are dodges/evades/invulns/blocks/stealth/sheer mobility/DPS pressure.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:
Garbage:
  • Tempest
  • Reaper
  • Renegate

Which is an upgrade to what he originally said

t3 plat has always been understood as >1700 rating. This is confirmed by the in-game user interface where the icon is the plat icon with 3 bars. This is also confirmed to be Gamble's intended interpretation given that he was bragging in another thread about playing "in lege and high plat."

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Gonna shift to a 100% high mobility/high dps meta, even in solo que:

Is that a joke or are you serious?I'm seeing more power reapers than scourges in top100. They hit very hard. High skill cap obv

No you're seeing low plat and gold 3 reapers getting thrown into upper plat for matchmaking.

As far as I know there are only 10 necros above the 1600 mark right now and over half of them are scourges.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Gonna shift to a 100% high mobility/high dps meta, even in solo que:

Is that a joke or are you serious?I'm seeing more power reapers than scourges in top100. They hit very hard. High skill cap obv

No you're seeing low plat and gold 3 reapers getting thrown into upper plat for matchmaking.

As far as I know there are only 10 necros above the 1600 mark right now and over half of them are scourges.

Are you on NA? That might be the difference. In EU there are a lot of great reapers.

@Crinn.7864 said:

I very much doubt that. I'm regularly checking the ratings of the people I'm playing (the very good ones and the very bad ones)

I'm mostly queueing peak times too so I'm not really getting low rated people, in general. IIRC there was also a power reaper in top25 or top50 last season too.

edit: played one game today, 1 necro in the game, a power reaper again. Also, I'm playing EU (currently at 1700 rating)

Archived