CRAFTING

I’d also recommend gw2crafts.netIt’s a live guide, guides are recalculated based on current TP prices every hour assuming the computer running the script (the webpage) is on and gw2spidy is reachable. So because it based it on current prices found directly in an api, it is always relevant.The most cost effective and quickest way to reach max crafting levels are calculated.

• 4 months later...

@necromaniac.7629 said:Is there a guide to getting your tailor discipline to 500 easier and faster?

It's very simple and self explementory, don't need a guide. There is items that give lot's of xp (orange), normal (yellow), less (green), hardly (white) and nothing (gray). Just craft what gives the most and find new recipes by discovery. I never used a guide and didn't have much problems. Maybe from 450 to 500 you can use one.

At each tier, render as many materials as will give xp. Then make insignias - say 3 each of 3 types. Then make the parts for the weapons to combine with those insignias - again 3 each of 3 types. Then 'discover' the combo of the weaps/insignias. You'll now be at the next tier. Repeat. It's only between 400 and 500 that things get difficult. You have to get recipes that require as high a skill level as possible, and even making those will only get you to something like 460. Then you have to make whatever you can, even if it's garbage, like backpacks you don't need and are account bound - whatever - to get those last points.Sell everything you make on the TP, and you'll find that until you hit lvl 400 you should about break even. Again it starts getting expensive at that point, but you'll get there.

I use gw2crafts.net too, the thing that It bothers me is that1.- it doesnt calculate critical success, I end up buying more materials that I really need, and when I try to buy like, 70% of total materials needed, I end up messing with the last recipes because I didn't craft the things I needed for later use.2.- It doesn't crawl around your mule characters (AKA your inventory, only stuff in your bank), so unless youre very aware of what you currently have stored in your extra characters, you will need to spend some time searching if you need to buy things or you already have them.

Archived