Character stuck in "triumphant" pose

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Funny bug I have encountered repeatedly, where - after using a gathering tool or interacting with a vista - the character remains stuck in this "triumphant" pose until you re-log or zone:

Ok, I admit, I giggled when I saw the screenies. I mean every epic hero needs to "paws" and rejoice in his or her victories. :-) However, that would drive me bonkers after a while. I am curious if you have tried the repair process to see if that helps.Here is the link:https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

Also there is a downloadable file that I have used previously and it worked quite well:https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231273708-Files-to-Help-Solve-Tech-Problems

Hope you get this resolved.

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:I too experienced that as an asura, typically after unmounting.

It might indeed be connected to mounting/unmounting a lot in a short period of time.

There are other unmounting issues, too. For instance, I have had instances of not being able to attack or use any skills fo that matter after unmouting. I had to re-log to solve that issue. Mounts are still a pretty bugged feature it seems.

@"Zushada.6108" said:Ok, I admit, I giggled when I saw the screenies. I mean every epic hero needs to "paws" and rejoice in his or her victories. :-)

Everytime it happens, which is rarely, it gives me the giggles as well. ;) Swimming looks like Superman floating through the air in that pose. :3

I am curious if you have tried the repair process to see if that helps.

Of course, and it is not an issue with my files, I assure you. :) Still, thanks for the links.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:I too experienced that as an asura, typically after unmounting.

It
might
indeed be connected to mounting/unmounting a lot in a short period of time.

There are
other unmounting issues
, too. For instance, I have had instances of not being able to attack or use
any
skills fo that matter after unmouting. I had to re-log to solve that issue. Mounts are still a pretty bugged feature it seems.

I know what you mean. Unmounting often doesn't change back to my normal skill bar, I'm stuck with a broken mount bar then. Or my pet doesn't appear, even when starting attacking - I have to unstove it manually.

@"Urud.4925" said:My guardian remained like He-man for 1 hour and a half, more or less, but even with one arm he was able to craft all the time (the power of Grayskull). As @"Ashantara.8731" said, this might be caused by the very frequent mount/unmount (I did it continuously to retrieve my mats from the trading post to the crafting station).

Hah hah hah hah, this always cracks me up. =) Thanks for sharing. At least your character's mouth wasn't agape. ;)It's even funnier to look at during fights, because the stiff pose remains, no matter what (imagine my thief doing jump-rolls in that pose - gave me quite a laugh!).

Here is another occurrence of "stiffness" related to mounts (this happened to me only once, though):5EDhTDf.jpgI call this piece of art "Griffon frozen in time". ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, never happened with a mount. It's... interesting. And gratz for the pictures, it's the first time that I see a Charr with good proportion on a mount (usually I have pity for those mounts. Yours has no problem apparently, even without the two front paws).Here there's also the "superman" version.

@"Urud.4925" said:And gratz for the pictures, it's the first time that I see a Charr with good proportion on a mount (usually I have pity for those mounts. Yours has no problem apparently, even without the two front paws).

Hmm, I have a more muscular, male Charr warrior as well and have not experienced any such issues with him, either.

Here there's also the "superman" version.

Why am I having horror flashbacks of the latest Star Wars episode (which, for me and many others, was the last nail in the coffin of this franchise)? ;)

Archived