Quick way of Getting Elegy Mosaics?

Does anyone know if there's a way for one to get elegy mosaics relatively quickly?I'm working on my very first legendary, the Binding of Ipos, and I'm going to need 400 total mosaics to get the gifts associated with the masteries.

However, it looks to me like I can only get elegy mosaics via legendary bounties. And even so, usuall only 2-3 each time.

But god knows that hardly anyone seems to be doing the legendaries anymore. I look around in the Elona maps, in the LFG tool, in most every PoF zone I have access to, and I only catch like... ONE Bounty train in an entire week, and even then, it's usually already almost done.

I'm getting very demotivated. The Gift of Desert Mastery is the last piece I'm going to need once I finish up my Mystic Tribute. For my Gift of Ipos, I simply need to get the last EXP for Scholar of Secrets to get the runestones, and then I can make the Gift of Ipos.

But I worry that I will never be able to get the mastery gifts due to the way the Elegy Mosaics work, and how so few people seem to do bounties. Can anyone either give me some encouragement.. or if not that, some guidance on what to do?

Honestly I ran into the same problem because I figured hey, I've already done PoF map comp, may as well complete the PoF gift (trying to make Ipos as well lol). Once I realized the cost in mosaics though I did a 180 and reluctantly decided I'd be better off doing HOT map comp rather than trying to get those mosaics. =/

If there is no train, start your own legendary bounty event (no need to start a "train", you only want the legendaries, so do them step by step). Although it's easier when the bounties are one of the dailies, it's also possible without it. But you have to give the other players enough time. Accept the bounty and travel near to it, but do not spawn the legendaries alone and then ask for help (in most cases this will result in a fail), but stay away from its spawn-location in a safe distance (also look for an overall quiet place with as few mob spawns as possible), activate your Mentor/Commander badge, announce the bounty in map-chat to start in a few minutes (5-10, depending on how long it took you to get there) to give people enough time to finish their business/to travel to you/to join, announce the event again every 2-3 minutes to make people aware of it who joined the map recently, then in 99% of all cases you should be able to gather enough of them. Do not start earlier as announced in case there already are enough people, but follow your planned and announced time. Deactivate your badge only after the fight is over, because also during the battle several more people might join.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Noel Vheurdrakkhein.3096 said:However, it looks to me like I can only get elegy mosaics via legendary bounties. And even so, usuall only 2-3 each time.

Lots of other good help for you in this thread, I just want to let you know that you can get as many as 20 EM's per legendary bounty. The average is about 5-7 per.

Legendary gives up to 25

@Rysdude.3824 said:I use the tyrian vouchers from BLC. You get 30 per contract.

Edit: corrected the name though i still think its wrong

I had a couple of those from my last batch of BLC's. Got a pile of geodes to be ready for Mossi's mats requests and also picked up 30 Elegy Mosaics. My Mirage finally has the Funerary Axe!

So yeah, if you have a way to get the vouchers without RNG (I don't know if they are individually sold), then gold>gems>vouchers will help.

@Donari.5237 said:

@"Rysdude.3824" said:I use the tyrian vouchers from BLC. You get 30 per contract.

Edit: corrected the name though i still think its wrong

I had a couple of those from my last batch of BLC's. Got a pile of geodes to be ready for Mossi's mats requests and also picked up 30 Elegy Mosaics. My Mirage finally has the Funerary Axe!

So yeah, if you have a way to get the vouchers without RNG (I don't know if they are individually sold), then gold>gems>vouchers will help.

Unfortunately they are only able to be acquired through the RNG of black lion chest, so thats still a factor you would have to deal with. Now on the bright side theres some cool stuff in the chest right now so it wouldn't be a bad time to invest in them at least. ^^"

Archived