Dragon Skin for griffon mount

I'm surprise ANet didn't even bother to create a griffon skin that turns our griffon mount into a dragon but they somehow make a weird ass lion head griffon like WTF? the griffon's wing looks more like a dragon's wing than a real bird wing so might as well give us a dragon mount skin? (I would buy it if it looks decent)There I give you guys a kick ass idea I would like to take percentage of the sale! YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! B)

P.S. I don't really know where to suggest so ANet actually sees what I'm suggesting!!! HELP :/

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:I'm surprise ANet didn't even bother to create a griffon skin that turns our griffon mount into a dragon but they somehow make a weird kitten lion head griffon like kitten? the griffon's wing looks more like a dragon's wing than a real bird wing so might as well give us a dragon mount skin? (I would buy it if it looks decent)There I give you guys a kick kitten idea I would like to take percentage of the sale! YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! B)You will have to share your cut of the profits with the 5436723432 other people who have said this.Your 16 copper is in the mail.

@"Tom Hsiao.9705" said:I'm surprise ANet didn't even bother to create a griffon skin that turns our griffon mount into a dragon but they somehow make a weird kitten lion head griffon like kitten? the griffon's wing looks more like a dragon's wing than a real bird wing so might as well give us a dragon mount skin? (I would buy it if it looks decent)There I give you guys a kick kitten idea I would like to take percentage of the sale! YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! B)

P.S. I don't really know where to suggest so ANet actually sees what I'm suggesting!!! HELP :/

If you want to suggest new gemstore items such as a different mountskin then your best bet is this thread. Gemstore items. New & returning

Archived