Do you find the Mistlock Instabilities fun or unfun?

I selected "not fun at all" but it does not reflect my opinion properly, that's why I comment.

Personally, I find the instabilities fun, but what I find annoying is that additional to Raids and WvW, fractals T4 have become - more and more - one more activity where specific class with specific gear/build is now required.... Personally, I am a bit fed up with that.

Don't misunderstand me: I do raid and wvw. For each, I have specific toons geared as required, with specific skill setup, a rotation to apply and a specific strategy. I like it very much, but... It means zero freedom. There is one way to play and I have to stick to it. That's my choice and I enjoy it, but aside it, I need playing free, as a sort of counter-balance. It means playing with whatever class I want and whatever build I want. T4 fractals as are now does no more allow this freedom. So that's one activity less for casual game play. I keep doing it, because it's fun, but I regret the more casual side from earlier times.

Instabilities mostly either tend to be so meaningless you don't notice them, or incredibly annoying at certain points.Neither is fun.

I much rather see periodic boon application on enemies as a core mechanic across the game, to bring use to so many skills that currently go unused, and I prefer core mechanics being added where things like stability or certain movement are needed, instead of random effects.

Random instabilities have made fractals much more inconvenient to play (not necessarily harder, just for me personally less fun), without the rewards having been adjusted accordingly. Considering they are meant to be quick daily content, that has been pushing me to do them less frequently than ever before.

@Last Crysis.1934 said:I just am looking to find out what the community thinks, and i think it will help A-Net know too.

The option does not reflect my thoughts... Get rid of last laugh and I am OK. But trying to heal a bunch of DPS killing mobs, in T4 swampland, right on top of me is just a huge frustrating and unnecessary PITA. Most of them I can heal through but LL interrupts, knocks back and burns dodge so you are rendered useless and that just cheeses me off.

@Zushada.6108 said:

@Last Crysis.1934 said:I just am looking to find out what the community thinks, and i think it will help A-Net know too.

The option does not reflect my thoughts... Get rid of last laugh and I am OK. But trying to heal a bunch of DPS killing mobs, in T4 swampland, right on top of me is just a huge frustrating and unnecessary PITA. Most of them I can heal through but LL interrupts, knocks back and burns dodge so you are rendered useless and that just cheeses me off.

LL stuns now. No knockbacks.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

LL stuns now. No knockbacks.

My bad language use... on my tablet. I was getting tossed around in Bloom hunger last week but it was likely the adds. Ether way the mechanics combined are a PITA.

Archived