Dps Meter !

Guys I have a problem it says : error: couldn't find attach point 56 and after this I deleted my arcdps and I can play now but I read on several websites I even asked people , They say: '' Arcdps is legal'' So where is the problem? Where can I see my damage in squad ? It really helps me to improve myself

@Hyronabane.7843 said:Guys I tried many times but it didn't work I cannot open my meter

Honestly, if you are having this much trouble with the whole process, you are unlikely to have good experiences with ArcDPS in the longer term. It isn't trivial to use, and requires keeping up to date, etc. These issues strongly suggest that will also prove challenging for you, and so you will end up with game crashes and frustration...

@Hyronabane.7843 said:Guys I have a problem it says : error: couldn't find attach point 56 and after this I deleted my arcdps and I can play now but I read on several websites I even asked people , They say: '' Arcdps is legal'' So where is the problem? Where can I see my damage in squad ? It really helps me to improve myself

ArcDPS needs to be updated every time there's a parch, pretty much, that's why. That message will show up most of the time when it can't launch after an update.Real problem is when it can launch but then causes the game to crash.Always make sure to delete and later get the latest d3d9.dll after an update.

Archived