Change the way you get McM's Gift

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:7 hours in wvw vs how long for map completion?

If we are going with 7 for WvW it is about 60 for core map completion. I think it can be gotten down to something like 20 hours but then wvw can be lowered down to 4 hours.

HoT can probably be done in 7 hours as well but that will depend on stuff.

Haven't paid any attention to time for PoF but it should be easier than HoT so the time should be equal or shorter.

Took me about 4-5 hours to get everything in the PoF maps.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also a commander isn't neccessary at all. I have gotten around 20 GoB with the new system and enough dungeon tracks completed to finish one or two dungeon collections so that should count as a reasonable amount of experience.

What I will note is that you can complete a decent amount of the PvE exploration gifts by doing WvW instead via the proofs so having something that is the reverse doesn't seem too unreasonable. Time to complete seems like a less useful comparison.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I was wondering the same thing: "Who the kitten is McM?"

Why would you call WvW McM? The OP's post read like a foreign language I don't speak, I didn't get what they were trying to communicate until I read the responses. ;)Because in French, "World versus World" translates to "Monde contre Monde" = McM.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Still, it sounds like some nickname from "Grey's Anatomy" (eww). =)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I was wondering the same thing: "Who the kitten is McM?"

Why would you call WvW McM? The OP's post read like a foreign language I don't speak, I didn't get what they were trying to communicate until I read the responses. ;)Because in French, "World versus World" translates to "Monde contre Monde" = McM.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Still, it sounds like some nickname from "Grey's Anatomy" (eww). =)

My brain keeps thinking it's "Man-crush Monday".

Archived