Fractal Frustrations

Only Frustration i have about fractals that it have no seperate trait-skill set, like WvW and PvP different from Open World PvE. Recently i had situation in which one person voted to kick me for having Signet of Agility and Signet of Shadows before i properly load into map. And i just came from Open World into the lobby , before fractal run even started.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Aeon.4583" said:Only Frustration i have about fractals that it have no seperate trait-skill set, like WvW and PvP different from Open World PvE. Recently i had situation in which one person voted to kick me for having Signet of Agility and Signet of Shadows before i properly load into map. And i just came from Open World into the lobby , before fractal run even started.

Good necro mate

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Aeon.4583" said:Only Frustration i have about fractals that it have no seperate trait-skill set, like WvW and PvP different from Open World PvE. Recently i had situation in which one person voted to kick me for having
and
before i properly load into map. And i just came from Open World into the lobby , before fractal run even started.

Good necro mate

Arent those thief utilities tho?

@Kal Bhairav.6589 said:why don't you guys make static so you never have to deal with scrub like us? All you guys showing is elitism. BTW, this is just gw2. You are not saving world by being better than someone else in gw2 VIDEO game.One thing I hate more than anything, you look for pug and start kitten about it when someone else is not as good as you are. When you advertise on pug, and they meet your advertisement, you don't have room to complain.O and u elite people, try to give them hint/tips instead of non stop verbally abusing them. I have faced this myself when starting out. This is a big problem. If you dont like kick or leave but dont start fighting in game.And there is always that option, make your static and quit complaining about pug.

or people shouldn't join those said groups if they don't meet the requirements that was advertised, maybe? and get good instead blaming elitism, this mentality of gaming is so bad, you just make everything slower and leech on purpose.

@Draco.9480 said:

@Kal Bhairav.6589 said:why don't you guys make static so you never have to deal with scrub like us? All you guys showing is elitism. BTW, this is just gw2. You are not saving world by being better than someone else in gw2 VIDEO game.One thing I hate more than anything, you look for pug and start kitten about it when someone else is not as good as you are. When you advertise on pug, and they meet your advertisement, you don't have room to complain.O and u elite people, try to give them hint/tips instead of non stop verbally abusing them. I have faced this myself when starting out. This is a big problem. If you dont like kick or leave but dont start fighting in game.And there is always that option, make your static and quit complaining about pug.

or people shouldn't join those said groups if they don't meet the requirements that was advertised, maybe? and get good instead blaming elitism, this mentality of gaming is so bad, you just make everything slower and leech on purpose.

community like this is the biggest gate for content in this game

@segman.3560 said:

community like this is the biggest gate for content in this game

work hard

Archived