Anyone else beginning to despise Sanctum Scramble or any of the others needed for the Ascendeds?

I have come into this at least once a week, its a good cardo for me.Screaming at my screen yelling (cussing) at nameless Devs that built these things. I mean Dragon rush taking you straight down the ground the second there isn't something under you stupid ledges you have no trouble walking up normally but the second you enter the challenge you get stuck on them and yeah that 3:30 seconds to get from the bottom to the top. So just going to make mats and craft a shield cause this is not worth the time or effort anymore.I know I am going to get trolled, but just like these challenges, I don't care anymore.

• Like 1

If it makes you feel better, I agree that it was shitty to gate an espec collection behind this particular adventure. Especially when 1 screw-up is all it takes

All I can suggest is, don't take unnecessary risks, combo the dash with the leap-glides on safe stretches, and you will hopefully get bronze...

• Like 1

I'm with the OP on this, Sanctum Scramble is the only thing I need to complete every specialized collection, but it's not very disabled friendly if you have bad hands and aren't very dexterous - should at least allow mounts for those of us that need a helping hand, then those that like the 'challenge' can do it the normal way.

i just ignore them, considering i got like 1/9 done (the necro GS) i not really like that they want you to do them to get skin but eh what going do. i would love get herald shield done cause i got rest done but scramble is a pain. maybe if they made bronze 4 mins but then at least its not get the highest tier anymore.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

If Arenanet wanted to fix this they would have a long time ago.

Having ADHD and pretty bad fine motor skills as one of the side effects mean i too can never get the specialization collections that are gated behind this.

This is pretty discriminating. But Arenanet evidently doesn't seem to care.

@"Thorgald.2485" said:If Arenanet wanted to fix this they would have a long time ago.

Having ADHD and pretty bad fine motor skills as one of the side effects mean i too can never get the specialization collections that are gated behind this.

This is pretty discriminating. But Arenanet evidently doesn't seem to care.

Afaik it's only Glint's Bastion that requires this Adventure, and it "only" requires Bronze completion. However I can only imagine the frustration of not being able to obtain it.. :/I remember spending a LONG time there getting Silver reward just to get the last Mastery point I needed to unlock my last HoT Mastery.. Ugh. :|