asian faces

@zenleto.6179 said:Go to the wiki and type Physical Appearance into the search. All shall then be revealed.

Edit: the wiki link is at the top of the page.

thanks. i have to decide a compromise by playing with the slide bars. the one that the beautiful asian eyes has the frown or indifferent look in the cheek and mouth. in the face selection, first table, column 1, row 3.

You know, even if someone has created an 'asian' face, they'd only be able to post what you want if they had happen to screenshot their selection back when creating the face. Otherwise, they would need an empty character slot to recreate such a face and remember the exact slider positions from before.

Whilst awaiting such a happenstance, you could experiment yourself on faces that are closest to what you desire. (Make sure to take screenshots.)

Good luck. :)

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You know, even if someone has created an 'asian' face, they'd only be able to post what you want if they had happen to screenshot their selection back when creating the face. Otherwise, they would need an empty character slot to recreate such a face and remember the exact slider positions from before.

Whilst awaiting such a happenstance, you could experiment yourself on faces that are closest to what you desire. (Make sure to take screenshots.)

Good luck. :)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aesthetician

Will allow a preview of your current settings and pick whatever you desire without needing to recreate.

@GimReaper.4786 said:

@zenleto.6179 said:Go to the wiki and type Physical Appearance into the search. All shall then be revealed.

thanks. i have to decide a compromise by playing with the slide bars. the one that the beautiful asian eyes has the frown or indifferent look in the cheek and mouth. in the face selection, first table, column 1, row 3.

Yeah, she does look a little indifferent. Not a bad face though. Just in the last half hour I found an npc in Lions Arch I’d never seen before that brings up the character customisation panel and lets you have a play around. It’s in the Black Lion building if you haven’t seen it before.

@zenleto.6179 said:

Yeah, she does look a little indifferent. Not a bad face though. Just in the last half hour I found an npc in Lions Arch I’d never seen before that brings up the character customisation panel and lets you have a play around. It’s in the Black Lion building if you haven’t seen it before.i have to lvl up a lot to get there. i am a new player.

@GimReaper.4786 said:

Yeah, she does look a little indifferent. Not a bad face though. Just in the last half hour I found an npc in Lions Arch I’d never seen before that brings up the character customisation panel and lets you have a play around. It’s in the Black Lion building if you haven’t seen it before.i have to lvl up a lot to get there. i am a new player.

Oh, okay then. Well keep plugging away. Inculpatus gave a good idea to get into Lion’s Arch sooner if you want.

And welcome!

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:If you are a new player, and haven't yet filled all your character slots, you can experiment in the Character Creation panel.Also, you can enter Lion's Arch via the Heart of the Mists (look for the crossed swords at the top of the UI (I believe it opens at L3).

Good luck.

Pfft. You can create your character, do the starter instance, and run from the exit point into your racial capital and from there use the portal to go to Lion's Arch.

Well, except that each of the five racial capitals has its own Aesthetician somewhere near the "original" bank and Trading Post. Divinity's Reach has TWO, with the second being in the Royal Terrace lounge. So there's no need to go to Lion's Arch to try the sliders.

@GimReaper.4786 said:

There's one in each cultural city (Divinity's Reach, Rata Sum, The Grove, Hoelbrak, and Black Citadel). You're able to go to those very early on.

omg. the total makeover kit had more faces. of course, an exclusion face had to be a perfect young beautiful asian face. it is a kind of scary. after i changed the face, i was bombarded with guild, friend and group invites. if it does not die down, i am getting a mask and probably change my toon's perfect beautiful japanese female name and an epic japanese swordsman last name. i guess it does not pay to be a secular, cultured, learnt person with an addition for character customization. the problem now i am having is the kit does not have hair highlights. i can't make that black highlighted red flaming steaks look.

@GimReaper.4786 said:omg. the total makeover kit had more faces. of course, an exclusion face had to be a perfect young beautiful asian face. it is a kind of scary. after i changed the face, i was bombarded with guild, friend and group invites. if it does not die down, i am getting a mask and probably change my toon's perfect beautiful japanese female name and an epic japanese swordsman last name. i guess it does not pay to be a secular, cultured, learnt person with an addition for character customization. the problem now i am having is the kit does not have hair highlights. i can't make that black highlighted red flaming steaks look.

ha. i found it.

@GimReaper.4786 said:after i changed the face, i was bombarded with guild, friend and group invites. if it does not die down, i am getting a mask and probably change my toon's perfect beautiful japanese female name and an epic japanese swordsman last name. i guess it does not pay to be a secular, cultured, learnt person with an addition for character customization.

I don't think your face change has anything to do with guild invites or group invites (you also don't get notified if someone adds you to their Friends list). You probably just got them because you went into a major city, where people were advertising their guilds.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@GimReaper.4786 said:after i changed the face, i was bombarded with guild, friend and group invites. if it does not die down, i am getting a mask and probably change my toon's perfect beautiful japanese female name and an epic japanese swordsman last name. i guess it does not pay to be a secular, cultured, learnt person with an addition for character customization.

I don't think your face change has anything to do with guild invites or group invites (you also don't get notified if someone adds you to their Friends list). You probably just got them because you went into a major city, where people were advertising their guilds.

trust me. in every mmo i played, i created female toons for my nieces and grand nieces and someone always complements or tries to pick up or hit on toons. in swtor, one time, the guild master followed one of the female toons around for 2-3 zones like a stalker and liked skimpy outfits on it of course, my niece and i reported him and he got banned. another guild master didn't want my toon to quit his guild. he couldn't give my niece and me a straight answer. in rift, the dwarf female is the most ugliest character you can create and guess what after 1-2 hours of playing with the face slide bars, i created a beautiful female dwarf toon. several players told me they never seen a beautiful female dwarf toon until now. some wanted to know my successful character creation settings. on gw2, a female asian toon with a robust body, a chun-li long pigtail hairstyle with ribbons as hair pins, black hair with dark red highlights named katsumi with my luck will get attention.