Is there an easy way to find out what the pact supply network is selling each day?

Rise.8259

@Rise.8259 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:
Top right in the Dashboard. (It's manually updated based on user reports.)

I looked all over that website before, and tried again, but I can't find where it actually tells me anything about the pact supply.

Second line in the Dashboard, which appears on the right side (you might need to adjust if you're using a mobile or other device to view it).

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Top right in the Dashboard. (It's manually updated based on user reports.)

I looked all over that website before, and tried again, but I can't find where it actually tells me anything about the pact supply.

Second line in the
Dashboard
, which appears on the right side (you might need to adjust if you're using a mobile or other device to view it).

I am looking at the vertical bar of options on the right side. I'm using a desktop.

But I don't see it anywhere in the entire bar. I don't know what you are referring to you when say "second line".

From what I see, the upper right of the bar says this:

Boss TimersWorld MapWvW LeaderboardAccount ManagerGem AlarmOptions

EventsTimers OnlyFull TimetableSpecial BossesDry TopHelpForumMap

With many more options below that.

I found it, thanks.It's a big help being able to see that.

I had one other question: is there a way to see what was on sale at previous days?Like, yesterday they had a sigil of renewal recipe for sale, but I can't remember if it was the major or the superior. I'm just curious because if it was the superior I should have bought it. But if not, I am not concerned.

It would also be helpful for me to see when the last time something I want actually was available for sale so I can figure how long I might have to wait to see it again.

Unfortunately the statistics they do have only seem to tell me that kind of data from 2016.

I found it, thanks.Super. Sorry it was so much trouble.The great thing about that site: tons of options. The worst thing about that site: tons of options (hard to know what other people are seeing).

It's a big help being able to see that.

I had one other question: is there a way to see what was on sale at previous days?Like, yesterday they had a sigil of renewal recipe for sale, but I can't remember if it was the major or the superior. I'm just curious because if it was the superior I should have bought it. But if not, I am not concerned.

It would also be helpful for me to see when the last time something I want actually was available for sale so I can figure how long I might have to wait to see it again.

Unfortunately the statistics they do have only seem to tell me that kind of data from 2016.

As far as I know, there's no list. The stats won't help much because every so often, ANet updates the randomization... and the table from which it pulls. And they only sometimes tell us :(.If you post a new thread asking about when people remember seeing specific items, I'm sure you'll get some responses. (You can ask here, of course, but maybe won't get as many views.)Something like...

When's the Last Time You Saw These at the Pact Supply Agents?

You can also try messaging the programmer for GW2 Timer, who (besides designing these useful tools) is very helpful. They sometimes add stuff to the site based on feedback or questions. I suspect they've saved a list somewhere, but haven't figure out how to publish it in a format they like.

Archived