Scourge, MES, SB, DE all > Reaper

TheDevice.2751

@Meteor.3720 said:

@"TheDevice.2751" said:You can't even dispute it.

Scourge literally counters reapersReapers can't even touch Mes with the limited mobilitySB just walk over a reaper (what's damage?)DE just pops out of stealth and 100-0 under a second any reaper

Get your priorities straight community

The fact that a reaper can faceroll a spellbreaker, or make it kite even, is a big joke in itself.

Dear Lord, do you actually read what you write? "How dare a necro make me kite - if I have to kite as a spellbreaker the other class must be broken".

Necro is not op v any class, and every class can counter it if played properly. Necro is op against people who have gotten used to necro's being in a weak 1v1 state, used to them being condi and not power burst, or used to being able to facetank shroud.Just learn run away from reaper shroud and LoS. Really really not that hard.

LoS might not be the answer because if not wrong a big amount of reaper skills hit even behind obstacles and walls, the gs pull and all shroud skills for example.Even if it's a power build, the spam of chill cripple and weakness it's pretty nasty to deal with and kite properly.Since the beginning of the game necro was the easy noob friendly pick of everyone, same as warrior. You jump into the game and you can be a champion with it pretty fast and easily.The profession is not op or that powerful, it's just brainless.If you wanna be brainless and play condi you go scourge, if you wanna be brainless and play power you go reaper, simple as that.You can't say that spamming autos for 7-8k while in shroud is skill based, every noob can spam and have high chances to win.Of course in high level scenario it's another story.But the majority of the players are bronze silver and gold, they are not plat or legendary. So that's why the complains happens.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Artyport.2084 said:the problem with reapers is one they get life force they pop spin to win and everything dies lol. its too easy.People may complain about the mirage but i know what my fingers are doing to make that class work.Reaper I'm eating my pizza and spinning to win. lol

Mirage gets a ton of survivability on top of all that damage. Evade frames on dodge, massive visual clutter and straight up invuln..

What does reaper get? Focused down instantly by everyone on the enemy team. Limited access to stab, two regular dodges and a fear?

Also, let’s not pretend mirage is hard to play.

@Sinful.2165 said:

@Artyport.2084 said:the problem with reapers is one they get life force they pop spin to win and everything dies lol. its too easy.People may complain about the mirage but i know what my fingers are doing to make that class work.Reaper I'm eating my pizza and spinning to win. lol

Mirage gets a ton of survivability on top of all that damage. Evade frames on dodge, massive visual clutter and straight up invuln..

What does reaper get? Focused down instantly by everyone on the enemy team. Limited access to stab, two regular dodges and a fear?

ITS MUCH harder to plat than reaper. mirage also dies in like 2 hits. reaper has second hp pool. again you press two buttons as a reaper and folks are dead.

@Artyport.2084 said:

ITS MUCH harder to plat than reaper. mirage also dies in like 2 hits. reaper has second hp pool. again you press two buttons as a reaper and folks are dead.

Reaper form lasts at most 6 seconds and it goes faster when being hit with condis, and it has a 10 sec cd, so our dmg buff and second health doesn't last long and we are back to being weak, besides:you can invuln dodge do that illusion thing and you got the mobility of a thief combined.

If any class needs a mega nerf, its not only mirage but also chrono.

Things are so bad that other support classes can't keep up with chrono, so time to nerf chrono and mirage.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Anyone who plays reaper and has trouble with any ranged like sb, dh, druid, de or thief. Hit me up I play a blood, sr, reap trait line setup and ranged isn't a issue.

That's because you only play unranked stronghold where all the players are bad.

Yeah same build as when i was 102-12 in season 3 lol. That was even when it was 5 man teams allowed and i played mostly solo matches with pugs vs pre mades. It's ok bucko i've been here a long time. Gw2 will never live up to Gw1 due to circle dancing and now the duo wintade wars. Bring seasons 1-4 back and make a solo que and a team que with separate leader boards and things can be fixed easy with that to start.

Oh btw the teams and pugs are just as bad in ranked and unranked and just like ranked you only get a good match now n then that is a nail bitter. Least I have the chance playing in SH unranked to get set vs a big premade group. Just a better mode over all.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Anyone who plays reaper and has trouble with any ranged like sb, dh, druid, de or thief. Hit me up I play a blood, sr, reap trait line setup and ranged isn't a issue.

That's because you only play unranked stronghold where all the players are bad.

Yeah same build as when i was 102-12 in season 3 lol. That was even when it was 5 man teams allowed and i played mostly solo matches with pugs vs pre mades. It's ok bucko i've been here a long time. Gw2 will never live up to Gw1 due to circle dancing and now the duo wintade wars. Bring seasons 1-4 back and make a solo que and a team que with separate leader boards and things can be fixed easy with that to start.

Oh btw the teams and pugs are just as bad in ranked and unranked and just like ranked you only get a good match now n then that is a nail bitter. Least I have the chance playing in SH unranked to get set vs a big premade group. Just a better mode over all.

I had multiple really good matches so i dunno about you.

I was playing thief lost enemies were focusing on my thief and i got wrecked hard.I know the one i won had a mesmer in it and possibly a ranger but i can't remember what the first one was.All i know is:I was giving it my all to cap and decap points.

Add bunker guard to the list lol

Bunker guard has better sustain and better team fight significance than a reaper.

So many people complain about reapers teamfight ability, but the same counters still apply: Focus them, cc them, anything them.

Reapers want to be good at SOMETHING. SB and all those others are good at multiple things.

Archived