Halloween Event- Who is ready?

Vaughn.8172

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Traced.3495 said:But I don't know if I can bother, it's too frustrating to get computers running and to log in. I'm so lazy.

Don't you already need a computer to play GW2? :p I doubt you will any have extra work in order to be able to participate in Halloween. ;)

I decided to rearrange the computer room few months ago. I'd say it's rearranged in some sense but... the computers are still on the floor. ._.

The worst is that I have been too lazy with Guild Wars for a year (again) and I don't have anything done for Halloween. Ohh, the guilt. The computers struggle to run both games at the same time anyway and that's not really something one wants to deal along with the Clock Tower. Oh, and I'd have to add audio. And the new SSDs I bought. Eh. Skyrim it is.

I will do all the new quests first, and achievements again, and the Clocktower <3 and the Mad King instance for tattered wings (still need a certain tonic I intend to acquire this year, I have everything else from before). Not a huge fan of the Labyrinth, but required for farming (I don't do it excessively, though).

So excited for the new stuff! :o I love how gaming can bring back the child in you. ;)

@"StinVec.3621" said:Meh. I haven't looked forward to Halloween in-game since they replaced LA with this awful version. Compared to the original LA that was massively decked out for the Halloween event that was glorious, this new LA looks like the type of decorations you would see on a house where the person spent $5 to buy a plastic pumpkin, a colored light bulb for the porch light and a roll of orange crinkle paper that they threw around their bushes and was done with it.

I wish they would move Halloween to Divinity's Reach where they could:

• have actual door-to-door trick-or-treating in the housing areas (Ossan Quarter, Western Commons, Eastern Commons, Rurikton) and have each quadrant/neighborhood give different treats (wonder which will be giving out the full size candy bars!) and a unique trick/type of trick that you might receive depending on which area you are in
  • a giant spider web stretching over and above the pit in the rebuilt Crown Pavilion area with a sort of minigame/jumping puzzle of walking along the web spines while dodging spiders to reach a prize
  • flood the low walking areas in The Upper City and have spooky gondola rides

Divinity%27s_Reach_Upper_Level_map.jpg

There are so many possibilities for moving Halloween to DR that would give it a proper Halloween feeling whereas Halloween feels pretty out of place and uninspired in the current LA setup.

I agree with current "Modern MMO" Lions Arch is still pretty bland. But to move everything to DR isnt that favourable to me.

I rather have Lions Arch change more dramatically.

Archived