Treat Masterwork Sigils & Runes as Junk

Nope, won't happen. A new player might use them on their low-level armor.

Also, desperate Superior Sigil of Nullification farmers may want to make Major Sigils with tme. Though I'm not sure they're quite that desperate.

I've considered suggesting that players be allowed to add what they want to their own personal "junk" list, but the potential for disastrous screw-ups, the presentation of an attack surface for malicious behavior, and the resulting tech-support demand, seems infinite.

@evilsofa.7296 said:Also, desperate Superior Sigil of Nullification farmers may want to make Major Sigils with tme. Though I'm not sure they're quite that desperate.I've already started to do that. I keep space in my bank for 3 major and minor sigils, whenever I get a fourth I chuck them all into the forge and see what I get. I do that with runes, too, because I figure ANet's going to do something similar with them too.

@"Grumpdogg.6910" said:Please categorise all Masterwork (Green) sigils and runes as 'Junk' for the purposes of 'Sell Junk' while at a vendor, because...they are.

They are to many of us, but not to all.

Instead, they should add an option where you can mark a type of object (or a certain object) as "junk", so that it is automatically placed in your junk bag and sold when you select to sell junk.

I find it rather tedious to constantly have to drag&drop them into my junk bag.

Archived