Anet decides to nerf 3 specializations and buff 3 specializations.

TheBravery.9615

@Chaith.8256 said:Nerf: Firebrand, Holosmith, Mirage. How has nobody ITT even entertained the possibility that Firebrand is still too good a support? I know nobody can tell because this game has devolved into solo queue for the most part, outside one day a month. Honestly, if I were only picking three professions, the nerfs I would suggest to those 3 would not be large.. just shaves.

Buff: Tempest, Scrapper, Ventari Herald.

Supports should be uniquely useful and good in different scenarios, or vs. different damage types.

Yes, I agree with all of this. I have long awaited the day for Ventari Rev to be a viable choice beyond just a knockback spamming meme. Firebrand simply outshines the specs you mentioned by too much. FB seems to be a very formidable 2v2 choice too based on Rom's tourneys he has been hosting, and that is even with Mender's being banned for it. I will say it again: Magi's should have never been removed because it only ever became an issue when Firebrand rose into power. I would also like to see some attention given to Druid, but with an emphasis more on its team support capabilities.

@Megametzler.5729 said:Nerf: ele (in general), revenant, scourge

Buff: mirage, spellbreaker, deadeye

Explanation: Holo is already strong enough, but they might buff pistols for build diversity.

Haha good one. Eles and revs are killing pvp. Thos poor Holo's I agree need very slight buff. Spell Breaker and mirage need real buffs tommorrow. Sadly this doesn't seem to be far off from a-net's thought process. Revenant is the red head step child in this game. Eles not far behind but at least there were good for a few years at one point.

Whats with the nerf eles? Why the ele hate? I don't get it.

As for the buffs: Please don't do most of these suggestions ANET.

Tempests need buffs for being good and its about time that tempests can finally reach levels of firebrand in support. Just imagine how glorious it would be to see support tempest auramancers in spvp doing 5 and up people or WVW, would be glorious.

@Axl.8924 said:Whats with the nerf eles? Why the ele hate? I don't get it.

As for the buffs: Please don't do most of these suggestions ANET.

Tempests need buffs for being good and its about time that tempests can finally reach levels of firebrand in support. Just imagine how glorious it would be to see support tempest auramancers in spvp doing 5 and up people or WVW, would be glorious.

We're just trolling, mate. :smile: That's how much of a meme ele has become in PVP...

Archived