Been 6 months and still waiting for some decent condi reaper/Necro buffs

Xxnecroxx.4039

for the past 6 months I have literally logged onto GW2 just to get the Living story stories unlocked and that is it, because back when I did still play some necro was feeling like CRAP (condi necro I prefer condi REAPER because condi scourge is well CRAP and theo nly way to get meaningfull dmg out of it is for the enemy to have nonstop boons which NEXT TO NO ENEMIES has that) and even then I couldn't do T4's, Nightmares, Raids, any of the FUN endgame PVE content because? NECRO PVE DMG IS CRAP, Power is outperformed by half the roster and easier rotations, condi warrior can do more dmg then condi necro/reaper/Scourge necro with all of its elite specs HAS NO ROLE, does not do enough condi dmg or power damage, other classes that give WAY better support, gives no special boon uptime to teammates, Other classes have much better CC, etc. before I quit I could not do any of the end game PVE content because I would not get accepted into groups and no one would join my groups and best thing is that since then condi necro/reaper has gotten EVEN MORE NERFS LIKE WTF. this balance team is on Cloud 9 and has no idea what the definition of "Balance" even is, it takes a special kind of stupid to put necro in the condition it is in right now. so until some competent people get hired at Anet and gets some long needed buffs to necro I will still be waiting and reading every patch with high hopes only to be more then likely disappointed, but if that day does come I will be logging back onto GW2 immediately and start having fun again

They are pushing reaper as power spec now. Also heal scourge is discovered to be good now and is accepted as 2nd healer without any problem to carry noobs. If you really only want reaper condi buffs then you will only face disappointment going forward.

Only way reaper can get condi buffs is if core gets some condi buffs that pass onto reaper condi spec.

I would suggest you to leave condi reaper and go with power variant for pve/pvp. Also i suggest you to try heal scourge. Dps condi scourge is botched up in every gamemode so i cant say anything about it.

@XECOR.2814 said:They are pushing reaper as power spec now. Also heal scourge is discovered to be good now and is accepted as 2nd healer without any problem to carry noobs. If you really only want reaper condi buffs then you will only face disappointment going forward.

Only way reaper can get condi buffs is if core gets some condi buffs that pass onto reaper condi spec.

I would suggest you to leave condi reaper and go with power variant for pve/pvp. Also i suggest you to try heal scourge. Dps condi scourge is botched up in every gamemode so i cant say anything about it.

doesn't even HAVE to be coni reaper to get buffs just Condi necro in general w/ or W/o the elite specs to be viable is what I want, if I want power I will just do it better on a warrior zerker I don't want all the damage tho of a condi necro to be locked away for only boon corruption, yes boon corrupt is good for PVP/WVW but for PVE? it is CRAP

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:

@XECOR.2814 said:They are pushing reaper as power spec now. Also heal scourge is discovered to be good now and is accepted as 2nd healer without any problem to carry noobs. If you really only want reaper condi buffs then you will only face disappointment going forward.

doesn't even HAVE to be coni reaper to get buffs just Condi necro in general w/ or W/o the elite specs to be viable is what I want, if I want power I will just do it better on a warrior zerker I don't want all the damage tho of a condi necro to be locked away for only boon corruption, yes boon corrupt is good for PVP/WVW but for PVE? it is kitten

Scourge and reaper condi is semi decent compared to other classes but it is tank af in open world. In raids dps scourge gets a pass always because of epi. Heal scourge is also great.

Sorry but core condi necro and condi reaper do not have their niche in raids but youre just going to have to live with that.

@MrForz.1953 said:

@tinyreborn.1938 said:Enlighten me what have 1500 range aside LB ranger and kneeling DE? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm going to get shot at if I mention it
... Mortar Kit.

Boom
Dont worry lads, he wont post again, we are safe now... What was I about...Oh yes...I was rolling on the floor when seen necromancers ask for 1500 range shroud/shades/skills (Not really ask but I see you want it xD )

It's funny how people are locked in their own worlds devoid of what happens around them.

You look at damage builds being not used (untrue though I will give you they are not meta on many bosses) meanwhile scourge support has established its self as very decent and is even meta on some fights.

You don't want to play the game, fine. Don't put this on necro balance. The class remains a supreme pick for wvw and now has very used support builds for pve for both fractals and raids (except maybe CM 100).

Archived