Requiem collection took my freedom

phs.6089

I actually liked the requiem collections. The mistonium grind was tedious, but the rest? I liked the lore here and there, the little details (the grave stones changing) that you are the one freeing a certain being which puzzles another being later... that part was good. It wasn't as bad as the Kourna collections. Those really destroyed my soul.

@MrForz.1953 said:

@AgentMoore.9453 said:I agree that the collections are pretty grindy and tedious, and have heard the same from friends. But we suffer for fashion, don't we? It
is
Fashion Wars 2 after all.

Subjective. No way in hell I'm going to wear this. Glowy doesn't equal fashion.

I finished the collection achieve yesterday and I agree, some of the glow is too much. I was able to find someone to wear each of the six pieces, though (I have a lot of alts). That is, medium chest and light everything else. Next up is farming the mistonium to get the rest of the skins, not that I particularly want the skins themselves but there is an ascended armor chest as the end reward for unlocking the full set and I still haven't finished off my heavy ascended unlocks. Happily having a lot of alts means many chances at the 25 mistonium reward for map completion, plus the 15 from heart vendors plus random ones from nodes and chests. Thus getting 700 isn't going to take forever and will be much cheaper than making the armor myself as well as getting me more mats gathered and chances at polishing off more map achieves.

The back and forth to the Priory was a bit annoying, as was the back and forth to the Refuge, but was such a small part of the over all process that it didn't cause me any grief.

Archived