Diviner Stat Set Coming to PvE/WvW

Justine.6351

The more I think about this, the better it sounds.

What is most notable of all is that this is Concentration MAJOR STAT!!! Something we have not yet had any significance in this game.

I don't think this alone will be enough to save Herald from being anything other than a Power DPS sperc, but it certainly is a start. A magnificent start. Exactly what the spec has wanted for so long.

This set will be useful at the very least for WvW roamer herald as the build already has copious amounts of damage and it won't hurt too much to swap a couple pieces of zerk for diviner's. It can help make up for the boon duration we've lost over the patches and hopefully make uptime on critical boons like protection and quickness a little bit better.

Yeah from some preliminary calculations you can get a herald back up to 50% or so boon duration without really shaving any significant damage or missing any big thresholds. We haven't played with 50% boon duration since over a year ago when Mussels Gnashblade gave 15% boon duration. I hope this can help partially substitute for the gradual reduction and the big change to F2.

• 2 weeks later...

So far the diviner armor insignia remains elusive. But the weapon inscriptions takes 100 branded masses each, as well 5 exquisite serpentine eyes. The eyes which is a chance to drop from the thunderhead keep meta and is bound.

Word is that mists trinkets does not currently have diviner stats, but blood ruby gear from ls3 does. Which clearly sounds like a royal mistake that surely will be corrected.The difluorite ring and trinket from sandswept have had Diviner stats added, and you can purchase a present Diviner neck, trinket and ring in episode 5 for volatile magic. So you can have a full set of it. Not seen any backpacks.

Archived