Any reason to make a new character? Have all 9.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) A character slot is a lot cheaper than build/gear templates2) A new chance for fashioin wars/cosplay/dressup3) You can replay story chapters on new characters for rewards4) More characters mean more birthday presents5) If you play different game modes, more characters mean you can have specific ones for each game mode6) If you're into it, map completion is quite rewarding, not in a gold per hour sense but you can get bltc keys and stuff7) With more characters you can farm more "once per day per character" stuff like hearts or material nodes

I'm starting to do it for two reasons:

1. Break away from my Humans (I have a ... lot of Humans).
  2. Experiment more with all the class variations, and has been outlined upstream: it's a lot cheaper.

I just recently got an Asura Elementalist (Tempest; my first, and main, is a staff Weaver) and Norn Ranger (Druid; main is a classic Ranger) to 80 and did VB/AB HP runs with both to get into their specialization. Going to work on a Sylvari (Revenant) next (Chloe Orville! :lol: ). My intention is to have 3 Asura, Norn and Sylvari. Haven't decided what/when/if I'll do a 3rd 9 (as I'm barely starting with the 2nd), or what race combinations they will be.

@mindcircus.1506 said:3 Build Template slots + 2 Equipment Storage Slots= 2500 gemsOne Character Slot= 3 Build Template Slots and 2 Equipment Storage Slots=800 gems.

While the math is right and obviously a good reason, I'd like to point out that you quoted a question from september 2017.Someone else just recently necro-ed this thread