Super adventure pack price decrease

@Beast.8704 said:Will we get a refund? it was 600 gems last week and now all of a sudden its 355 gemsIm all for cheaper gem store stuff but decreasing it by that much only a week later... cmoni feel scammed :<

If you want to submit a ticket to Support for a refund of the price difference, you can choose to do so. They typically respond well to such requests, especially if you don't resort to hyperbole.

• 1 year later...

@Kameko.8314 said:When you buy it price drops if you read the note at the bottom. The mail bee is not included in price. Thus, a drop in gem price.

I just noticed the same thing. Bought it yesterday and now I saw it for 355 gems, without the Bee Mail Carrier.Why can we buy it again? Shouldn't it be invisible after we bought it the first time, like the Living Story?

Do we get a refund or lower price without the bee? Seems a little confusing.

@Mauzi.5892 said:

@Kameko.8314 said:When you buy it price drops if you read the note at the bottom. The mail bee is not included in price. Thus, a drop in gem price.

I just noticed the same thing. Bought it yesterday and now I saw it for 355 gems, without the Bee Mail Carrier.Why can we buy it again? Shouldn't it be invisible after we bought it the first time, like the Living Story?

You can have more than one coin--for those who want it on more than one character. The mail carrier, however, is an account unlock. So only one.

@Etria.3642 said:

You can have more than one coin--for those who want it on more than one character. The mail carrier, however, is an account unlock. So only one.

Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Thanks :)

That's nice. I had hoped for the continue coin by itself and a bit cheaper. Or the continue coin + the mail carrier. (Don't need the other useless item.) Still 355 gems sounds good. I mean if it was not on sale and only the coin (+ that one on normal price) it would have cost that much probably already.

Planning on using my 400 gems I got recently from an achievement chest. I don't need to trade gold for gems. For more than 1 char: I'd just use the shared inventory slot. (Then moving it back and forth between there and normal inventory - if it needs to be in the normal inventory. Still more convenient than using the bank.)

Edit: Must be a sale limited to the US. For me (Europe, Germany) only the full pack for 600 gems is available. Or the guys had the carrier bought somewhere als and it was normal price reduction because you can't buy 2 of the same mail carrier.

If the price is supposed to drop to 355 gems after you've bought it then something is still not working correctly, because I got it a few years ago so I've got the mail carrier and an infinite continue coin already (and had the box o' fun but used it) and it's still showing as costing 600 gems for me. If I look at the pack contents it warns me that I already have the mail carrier, but it seems like whatever check the game is doing to determine the price is done differently.

Not a big deal for me since I'm not planning to buy a second one, but it would be annoying if I did and then found out it was supposed to be 355 gems instead of 600.

@Luthan.5236 said:That's nice. I had hoped for the continue coin by itself and a bit cheaper. Or the continue coin + the mail carrier. (Don't need the other useless item.) Still 355 gems sounds good. I mean if it was not on sale and only the coin (+ that one on normal price) it would have cost that much probably already.

Planning on using my 400 gems I got recently from an achievement chest. I don't need to trade gold for gems. For more than 1 char: I'd just use the shared inventory slot. (Then moving it back and forth between there and normal inventory - if it needs to be in the normal inventory. Still more convenient than using the bank.)

When the continue coin was sold on it's own in 2013 it cost 600 gems, just for that. So essentially you're buying the coin and getting the mail carrier and the box o' fun for free. If you get a second one for 355 gems it's almost 50% off. Whether it's worth that much is another matter of course, but that is what Anet charged for the coin on it's own.

Yeah. I noticed that when checking the wiki. We don't know the current permanent prices. They could have reduced the permanent/core price of the coin (without package and sale) to 400 for example. Then the carrier for 350 (I saw some other carriers in the wiki listed that got sold individually for 500 some others for 350) ... making it 750 together and as package a discount of 150 for a total price of 600.

Since they don't sell the coin individually we don't know anything about the price for the coin itself. (Unless there is a rule that says they'd never change the normal price. Just because they did not do so for o ther stuff doesn't mean it is impossible.)

I'd love to see a limited sale on the coin individually though. (Or offering it individually and at the normal price if that one is lower now and at 400 or so for example.) While it is already limited by the festival (only available during the festival) a 24-hour sale or so (best to do it while it is still early) might be nice. There might still be people that won't pick it up and later notice in the festival that they want to try tribulation and they might want a coint -> then buying the pack for 600.

Edit: I have now bought the pack for 600 gems. I can confirm that the price reduction mentioned in this thread refers to the mail carrier. There is the info mentioning the reduced price because of purchase limit (only 1 mail carrier per account). Similar to th messages given when buying living world complete packs while 1 or more episodes are already unlocked.