Renegade F Skills swapped with Spirits

DonArkanio.6419

Hey there,I am curious of what people think if this was in-game. This way, we could be a warband leader on all legends and the chrrent F Skills could have some more interaction potential.

I always felt like current F skills are a very lazy design since they require close to no effort other than having 5x Kalla's Fervor.Spirits, well, they are interruptable placable AoE basically.Assuming Renegade's PvE performance would stay the same, number-wise (if tweaked properly), would you be up for this change?I am writing this because I think F skills have a lot of unused potential what makes Renegade (to me) feel very uninteractive. You basically drop and forget. This way F skills could get a small function redesign, keeping their identity as buffers. Just a bit more engaging.

What do you think?

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:How would you account for only having 3 F skills and 5 spirits?

Ranger, Engineer, Elementalist and Mesmer already have F-bars filled with skills, so my suggestion would move the spirits to current F skills, leaving 1-2 new slots or skills that can be added to the kit, perhaps something that provides mobility to Renegade. Just a rough idea but it could be anything that enhances the gameplay engagement of Spec.

I was gonna say something productive like, "I'd rather they do something interesting/interactive like give all of the Renegade spirits a second cast where you could end them early for an secondary effect (obviously except for soul cleave cuz it's a toggle.)" But then Justine dunked on this thread so hard, it's just over. Too much lulz. :bleep_bloop:

Archived