Unobtainable Relic piece

I’m aware before I start moaning I’m a fool for being lured in but!!

Iv spent a fair bit of money opening god knows how many black lion chests to get the new Branded Relic Backpiece only to be filled with hair style kits, full make over kits and pointless dies.

What is the point in added a new piece of equipment if it’s near enough unobtainable !! Seriously! ?

I don’t really mind spending money every now and then as ‘it keeps the developers in a job bla bla bla’ but the drop rate needs to be better than just a few kits and dyes. Just wish the BLC were more justified ? rant over lol

@Knoxx.7321 said:I don’t really mind spending money every now and then as ‘it keeps the developers in a job bla bla bla’ but the drop rate needs to be better than just a few kits and dyes. Just wish the BLC were more justified ? rant over lol

Agreed, but itll never improve whilst people buy keys sadly. I dont even look to see what is in the chests now to avoid any yearning

@Knoxx.7321 said:I don’t really mind spending money every now and then as ‘it keeps the developers in a job bla bla bla’ but the drop rate needs to be better than just a few kits and dyes. Just wish the BLC were more justified ? rant over lol

How many statuettes have you gotten? Usually, the sought-after cosmetic becomes available at the Statuette vendor for 60 statuettes at about the time it's removed from the chest.

@Knoxx.7321 said:I’m aware before I start moaning I’m a fool for being lured in but!!

Iv spent a fair bit of money opening god knows how many black lion chests to get the new Branded Relic Backpiece only to be filled with hair style kits, full make over kits and pointless dies.

What is the point in added a new piece of equipment if it’s near enough unobtainable !! Seriously! ?

It's called gambling. You knew it was only a chance when you started opening the chests. Sometimes you get lucky and get the good stuff with only a couple keys, sometimes you use up a bunch and don't get what you want.