Seriously the effect of coalescence is the same as aurora?

Its not a bug, you need to have Aurora and Vision equipped as well to fully upscale the animation. all of them looks like aurora when only using 1 trinket. Have two trinkets and the animation changes to purple watery blobs. 3 trinkets and it becomes big blob surrounded by lesser spheres linked by lines.

@LucianDK.8615 said:Its not a bug, you need to have Aurora and Vision equipped as well to fully upscale the animation. all of them looks like aurora when only using 1 trinket. Have two trinkets and the animation changes to purple watery blobs. 3 trinkets and it becomes big blob surrounded by lesser spheres linked by lines.

Thank you very much dude!And thanks anet, a legendary without unique effects ...

@Nekromalistik.7045 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Its not a bug, you need to have Aurora and Vision equipped as well to fully upscale the animation. all of them looks like aurora when only using 1 trinket. Have two trinkets and the animation changes to purple watery blobs. 3 trinkets and it becomes big blob surrounded by lesser spheres linked by lines.

Thank you very much dude!And thanks anet, a legendary without unique effects ...

They are meant to be stacked. Imagine a second ring and an amulet on top? Im sure there will be more tiers

@LucianDK.8615 said:

They are meant to be stacked. Imagine a second ring and an amulet on top? Im sure there will be more tiers

I know, but I expected something a little more worked considering that it is a legendary object, this is a very lazy job.

@LucianDK.8615 said:They could have done nothing else, think about it.If all 3 have a different animation each. Which one takes precedence, or would they messilly overlap? Especially so if they add more of them from future legendary jewelry.

Anet could do was to give each one a unique effect to each part and that when they are put together they all have a harmonic effect,the current effect that cause to be the 3 together I think it's very good. But what vision and coalescence alone are a recycling of the effects of aurora is a bit disappointing

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:I really dislike it that raids are required for these.

I think you mixed up something. Only Coalescence comes from a raid. Aurora and Vision is from ls3 and ls4 respectively and does not require raiding.

Well I wish none of them came from raid. I'm sure the 2nd ring will be from raids as well in the future. So if you dont raid you cant complete the effect.

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:I really dislike it that raids are required for these.

I think you mixed up something. Only Coalescence comes from a raid. Aurora and Vision is from ls3 and ls4 respectively and does not require raiding.

Well I wish none of them came from raid. I'm sure the 2nd ring will be from raids as well in the future. So if you dont raid you cant complete the effect.

Considering what 3 of them together looks like, I think its not a big loss. Im quite happy with the watery blobs from aurora+vision.

• 3 weeks later...