Infusions Preview

Agreed, keep this thread alive till it happens. Some of those infusions are worth over 10k gold and I still don't know what they look like. Don't care enough to research outside of the game and shouldn't have to. Not a huge priority for me though if I'm being honest. Fixing drop rates should come first since no in game item should exceed the trading post max in value.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

100% yes please can't believe this still isn't a thing. I want some cosmetic infusions, but I only want them on specific characters they suit and only if I can make sure it'll look good on them first. I suck at extrapolating how example videos of someone else's characters are gonna look on mine and that's not even getting into these expensive infusions that apparently weirdly leave hair out at random.

Edit to add: I also don't want to waste any gold saving for something I might not like so I probably will just ignore cosmetic infusions entirely until this is a thing.

Edited by Saronai.3924
I thought of another reason I want this and thought editing it in was better than double posting.
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...

Adding to this, yes a year later. I was trying for a proper jade look and wanted to see if crystal+celestial (blue) + green would do the trick but! there's literally nothing to preview that. Like I'm deep in the fashion wars, but i'm not deep enough that i'm willing to grind and then drop hundreds of gold on something that won't look good.

(also seriously make the darn things like skins. they're too expensive to buy for each character, let us unlock them).

• Thanks 3

I'd love to have an infusion preview wardrobe.

It's difficult trying to find youtube videos of a particular race or gender with a specific infusion on (like, for example, a male human character with the heart of the khan-ur infusion on, with, and without armour on, to see how it effects both the skin and armour), when most players want to 'show off' with countless other effects/infusions at the same time, WITH the one and only infusion you ACTUALLY want to look at alone/separately/individually/without other effects or infusions.

There's too many videos showing multiple different infusions, because the people would rather show off than actually be helpful by showing just the 1 infusion that you went to youtube to look at specifically, on all races and genders, with, and without armour on.

As it is, it's difficult to find videos with human male characters with the heart of the khan-ur infusion, same with the mystic infusion, and unless you have the infusion yourself, you pretty much just have to 'imagine' what it would look like. It's so ridiculous.

Edited by Zaoda.1653
  • Thanks 3