Planted 12 Cilantro seeds...

You say you planted 12 cilantro seeds. Sounds like you planted 8 of them in your regular garden beds. But, the third garden bed is from the gourmet training. I don't know if you can plant ascended crops in regular garden beds?

The four open soil spaces in the garden plot from gourmet training should grow to harvest. I harvested mine today and am replanting now. Good luck.

@Electra.7530 said:You say you planted 12 cilantro seeds. Sounds like you planted 8 of them in your regular garden beds. But, the third garden bed is from the gourmet training. I don't know if you can plant ascended crops in regular garden beds?

The four open soil spaces in the garden plot from gourmet training should grow to harvest. I harvested mine today and am replanting now. Good luck.

I have two of three plots dedicated to ascended herbs and they grow normally. There is no difference between the three plots so you're safe to plant them wherever.

@Electra.7530 said:You say you planted 12 cilantro seeds. Sounds like you planted 8 of them in your regular garden beds. But, the third garden bed is from the gourmet training. I don't know if you can plant ascended crops in regular garden beds?

Absolutely; there's no significant difference between the two types (except the gem shop one triggers an additional achievement which unlocks non-ascended seed pouches).

@"Josiah.2967" did you harvest from someone else's garden? if you did, then you can't harvest from you own the same "day."

If that's not it, to help you troubleshoot, we'll need to hear from you in more detail. Can you describe:

• How many plots do you have? 1 (with 4 locations) from Gourmet Cooking or 2 (with one from gem shop) or 3 (with two from gem shop)?
  • When you say "Cilantro Seeds," do you mean this? or something else?
  • When you say "planted" -- can you describe what you did? it's possible to "drop" the pouch without planting (and some people have done this, which is why I ask)
  • Approximately how long after reset did you plant? (within 1-2 hours, if you remember; doesn't have to be more accurate)
  • Did you exit the instance and return the next day? (i.e. after the next reset) or did you do something else?

Alternatively, can you walk us through all the steps you took?

So basically I went from growing cilantro to open soil... Yet everyone else is functioning as normal?The fact that this was my first time planting ascended seeds, and I got nothing out of it really irritates me. All that work, and this is what I am greeted to, a bug.

This also happened to my fiance who just tried as well. :-/

I am wondering if there is another upgrade to your home instance (stove or heatstones), your garden gets jacked up. Both of our home instances had an upgrade today.

Illconceived Was Na.978112, 3 plots.The ascended Cilantro is correctI did not drop them, they said growing 2 hours before reset.

@Josiah.2967 said:I am wondering if there is another upgrade to your home instance (stove or heatstones), your garden gets jacked up. Both of our home instances had an upgrade today.No, I know of at least one account that has not finished the achievement and is getting to harvest.

Illconceived Was Na.978112, 3 plots.The ascended Cilantro is correctI did not drop them, they said growing 2 hours before reset.

Any chance that you harvested from someone else's instance? Each plot can only be used once per account.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Josiah.2967 said:I am wondering if there is another upgrade to your home instance (stove or heatstones), your garden gets jacked up. Both of our home instances had an upgrade today.No, I know of at least one account that has not finished the achievement and is getting to harvest.

Any chance that you harvested from someone else's instance? Each plot can only be used once per account.

Don't think so. I take it if you do harvest someone's else's instance yours goes away? I thought it would just wait the next day for you to harvest it.That's awful design, but good to know in advanced. I am now wanting a refund for my garden plots.

@Josiah.2967 said:Don't think so. I take it if you do harvest someone's else's instance yours goes away?

No. Say you plant (ascended) Cilantro and I plant (ascended) Cloves. You visit my home instance and get 4 cultivated cloves. When you return to your instance, you cannot harvest your Cilantro... but it will be there the next day, since you didn't touch your instance.

I am now wanting a refund for my garden plots.The least-time arrangement for you & your partner is for just one of you to invest in the plots and the other to harvest. You harvest half the seeds, but don't have to worry about making more pouches. The most-value arrangement is for both of you to harvest the 3-plot instance; that's about a 30% bonus in TP profit, for the minor extra step of maintaining 28 pouches/week in owning toon's inventory.

@Josiah.2967 said:They are gone before I got to harvest them.... They went from growing to open soil after reset.

Same thing happened to me when I bought a new deed from black lion... It removed all my growing plants and made it to open soil... But wiki mentioned something about it would repeat the plants already present in existing plots... Seems it's a bug