The sustain of Holosmith is nuts....it's just broken

Arheundel.6451

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

@Sovari.7246 said:Very unfun with Holo being so potent it's very draining the way they can turn matches around

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Tried condi renegade today for the first time. rekt 2 holo's.

Whats the issue again?

I love when shortminded people say this kind of things, so what are you expecting genius? all the ones having trouble with holo to switch to renegade and thats it? problem solved? new meta holos vs renegades, stupid logic, the idea is to be able to enjoy the game using any class you want, not to be constantly swapping in order to counter one spec, that game style sucks.

Equal skill level, no class/build can beat all others, so some form of counterplay is needed/expected. With your statement, I should be able to beat a condi mirage while carrying no condi clears despite the build I am running. Play as you will, but you cant complain that you have to swap a toon to beat a spec and have it not make sense. Anyone who had ever played a PvP match/game in general can tell you this. I played what I believed what would be a counter and I beat them (beat way more in both PvP and WvW since my initial post). Adapt and overcome. The sooner you accept this, the better you will become.

What else ya got?

You ran Kalla or just had Renegade traitline? I have yet to determine if Kalla is actually useful or not.

tbh I went Mallyx/Jalis. Kalla didnt offer what I wanted an donly condi was bleed. I did use renegade line