Those Mallyx changes, Anet please be careful. - Yikes it's happening!

Shao.7236

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Arkantos.7460 said:omg rev is not even meta anymore, we get little buff ... not even to our sustain and ppl start crying

Current Mallyx is really bursty compared the old. Just wanted to make sure it's not getting out of hand.

I think it’s weaker I’m actually killing slower.

This. Torment application was much faster before with crit strikes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@Arkantos.7460 said:omg rev is not even meta anymore, we get little buff ... not even to our sustain and ppl start crying

Current Mallyx is really bursty compared the old. Just wanted to make sure it's not getting out of hand.

I think it’s weaker I’m actually killing slower.

This. Torment application was much faster before with crit strikes.

Players that melted in seconds to my condi renegade are actually holding quite nice, I have to play better that some all condi stuff and bail out.

@Shao.7236 said:

@"Arkantos.7460" said:omg rev is not even meta anymore, we get little buff ... not even to our sustain and ppl start crying

2IsyFKo.jpg

There's no trolling about 20 stacks every 10 seconds, given the opportunity.

Well, FB in can do like 20 stacks of burn in PvE, in less than 5 secs. Mirage axe can drop similar numbers of torment. Ele Fire. Rev is now burstier than before, which is something that it had and was unnecessarily taken from it early in PoF.

Of course I know you are angling PvP. And I do not agree it is bursty. And.. nothing right now is. Aside from power soul beast (full berserker and picking most modifiers) and core guardian with torch, nothing is, and neither build is remotely competitive. This is Curtsey of Anet clueless PvP changes. I know everyone is whaling on FB, necros and devs. And they are not wrong. But the issues are far larger. Anet really fucked up the power damage values, condi damage values, sustainability and CC abundance. All values in sPvP require major rebalancing. Condi rev just thrives in high condi low power damage environment.