clocktower broke?

on several tries, I got up to the clock, and waited for the second spin where the lightning strikes the clock.The first time, I thought I was just a little late.I jumped, bumped into the side of the clock, and slid down into the green.The next round I jumped earlier, and hit the clock smack in the middle. Nothing, solid wall, slid down into the green.I kept adjusting my jumps for a few tries, but every try I hit the clock and slide down into the green. It's just not triggering the jump to the treasure room.Anyone else have this experience?

inb4, there are no symptoms of lag, PING is low, and stable connection.Edit: EU servers

@MikeG.6389 said:I just did it on EU without any issues.But, there is an issue related to synchronisation between the server and the client (your game) that might produce similar symptoms by throwing your timing off just enough to miss the window. Maybe that's the case here. Try it later.

Then i'm curious how there can be a synchronization issue with the clock, and not the rest of the jumping puzzle. Is that even possible?

I do not think the jumping is broken but some instances are definitely laggy.I had a harder time once because I was in a laggy instance. The platform at the start had weird movements, my character did not move perfectly and I could not go into the clocktower after the lightning. After 3 attempts were I should have done it I got out, found another instance and got the chest.

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Then i'm curious how there can be a synchronization issue with the clock, and not the rest of the jumping puzzle. Is that even possible?

If it was out of sync, the platforms that move into place will appear to pause for a second before moving into place - it'll be very obvious right at the first waiting point (sample). Simply leave the instance if you notice the broken animations, or adapt by knowing that what you see is a second or two ahead of the server, so you want to jump into the wall after the strike.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Then i'm curious how there can be a synchronization issue with the clock, and not the rest of the jumping puzzle. Is that even possible?

If it was out of sync, the platforms that move into place will appear to pause for a second before moving into place - it'll be very obvious right at the first waiting point (
). Simply leave the instance if you notice the broken animations, or adapt by knowing that what you see is a second or two ahead of the server, so you want to jump into the wall after the strike.

Thanks for this I had the same issue 3 times today and i could not figure out why it worked the 4th time I jumped becasue it was not laggy at all, but I did notice that with the starting platform spawns, will try look our for that

@Healix.5819 said:

If it was out of sync, the platforms that move into place will appear to pause for a second before moving into place - it'll be very obvious right at the first waiting point (
). Simply leave the instance if you notice the broken animations, or adapt by knowing that what you see is a second or two ahead of the server, so you want to jump into the wall after the strike.

now that you mention it.. yea.. I did notice the debris freezing in place for a millisecond, and then continuing their animation.That's good to remember, then.