NERF ENGI

azzardome.9184

@azzardome.9184 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:??? core engi have 1 shot mechanic now? screenshot of combat log? even if it's skill combo, i'm pretty sure core engi have one of the slower animations

was a big light beam and granades i think.

big light beam? are you sure there was no holo on their team?Prime Light Beam is the only skill that fits the description, not a core engi skill, but it still cannot 1 shot people unless hp is already low

additionally, Elixir X is not available to non core engi

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:??? core engi have 1 shot mechanic now? screenshot of combat log? even if it's skill combo, i'm pretty sure core engi have one of the slower animations

big light beam? are you sure there was no holo on their team?Prime Light Beam is the only skill that fits the description, not a core engi skill, but it still cannot 1 shot people unless hp is already low

You are getting trolled by a plat3/legendary player btw

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grenade_Barrage

If Grenade Kit is picked the tool belt skill can hit pretty hard with the right traits although is does not have true one shot potential iirc. It's a meme but paired with stealth it can secure a kill.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

Don't bother your self, it's just an old meme core engi build with grenades, indeed you can 1 shot ppl with it if they don't react to you but in other hand, super squichy, no cleaning, really nothing, if only 1 power build guy focus you, he can obliterated you from the match.

PS : i know just one engi which reach Plat1 with a modified version of this build, but he's good at kitting. an asura engi.

Actually fun to read this thread. After returning from my break from end 2013 until June 2019 I recently started to play a bit more PvP again - for dailies and even a bit more. Still playing on core without expansions and my main is engineer (only playing engi in PvP) ... and always gotten pwned and trying different builds ... I ended up with the rifle which I always use) + the trait line for elixirs + the one for toolbelt skill recharge reducing. (I think it stacks and makes the toolbelt for throwing the moa elixir short about only 80 seconds long.)

Though afaik it can be dodged. And isn't it a condition? (That could be cleansed by others?) Or don't stunbreaks work? Haven't really read up on this. But if someone traited on elixirs the quickness elixir (8 seconds quickness ... every 40 seconds usable) could help in killing others faster. I think I'll have a bit fun with this until I get mixed up against too much strong players (+ weak players in my team) and getting pwned too often (I'm a noob but after 10 matches at silver tier 1, 7 loss 3 wins).

@crepuscular.9047 said:

He's talking about the Orbital Command trait

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

He's talking about the Orbital Command trait

was OC that big? I've only tried it once before when it came out, all i could record it was a thin bean just millimetres on my screen from the sky that did not do anything until like 2 sec later, and when it did it i dont recall it to be like a 'big bean', certainly nowhere near the thickness of Prime Light Beam; maybe because i ususally have my graphics turned down to get better fps

not only was OC easily avoidable thanks to the slow activation time, you can just walk out, and it did jack dmg