Down state bug

Dantheman.3589

@Dantheman.3589 said:I’m not sure about the specifics but there seems to be a bug that allows any class to rarely 1 shot from down state . LOLEdit:or it might be a bug that allows anything to 1 shot ppl but I usually see it from down state bodies doing like 9k w/ 1 auto, which on specs like condi thief is impossible

That's just the normal dps thief damage, move along nothing to see here!

I’m 90% positive I killed you. Since you refer to condi thief haha.

All it is is the daredevil elite skill impact strike which the 3rd part of the skill instant kills you while downed OR insta kills you if it deals the killing blow (2-3k dmg)

Edit: reread post... forget what I said. You mean they were in downstate and one shot you? Worded a little strange.

Edit2: Unless perhaps a thief used the e skill mentioned while his teammate was downed?

@Nacht.9451 said:I’m 90% positive I killed you. Since you refer to condi thief haha.

All it is is the daredevil elite skill impact strike which the 3rd part of the skill instant kills you while downed OR insta kills you if it deals the killing blow (2-3k dmg)

Edit: reread post... forget what I said. You mean they were in downstate and one shot you? Worded a little strange.

Edit2: Unless perhaps a thief used the e skill mentioned while his teammate was downed?

I’m 90% sure w.e it is causes auto attacks to 1 shot even from down state for example a condi thief doing 1 auto attack doing 9k power damage from downstate, not even the condis

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:You may be able to see what hit your character in the combat log.Not in this case it’s attack clearly bugging and 1 shotting

Well then no idea what you are talking about. I play a good bit and have never seen this happen. How can you say it does something like 9k power attack when you don’t even look at death log? Or you say it doesn’t show on the death log. A lot of holes in your statements. Honestly sounds like you are bored and wanted to complain about something for attention.

@Nacht.9451 said:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:You may be able to see what hit your character in the combat log.Not in this case it’s attack clearly bugging and 1 shotting

Well then no idea what you are talking about. I play a good bit and have never seen this happen. How can you say it does something like 9k power attack when you don’t even look at death log? Or you say it doesn’t show on the death log. A lot of holes in your statements. Honestly sounds like you are bored and wanted to complain about something for attention.

There clearly isn’t a single hole in this argument I’m pointing out a bug- bugs are supposed to be against logic