Change personal story for Gems

Wolf.7024

Hello Everyone,as someone who spend a lot of attention to details in this game i am missing an option to change my personal story on my 7 year old main character.My suggestion would be, Arenanet could offer us an item like the "name change contract" to change the personal story for Gems.I could imagine many roleplayers in this game would be interested too to have the opportunity to change details in their personal story to actual fit their characters.

I'm not really sure why this matters since after playing the PS these character choices only show up in a subsection of the story journal panel. You kinda have to go out of your way to look at it. There's also the possibility that the texts of this subpanel might be directly connected to the PS on the backend, in which case there's no chance of this ever being changed. As we know, thanks to thee persistent existential horror that is the game's code, every time changes are made to the PS shit starts breaking.

Why? So you and only you can personally see different outcomes of what you didn't choose the first time in this limited-impact, choose-your-own story that only covers the base game? Seems like a tall order of possible game breakers for personal vanity.