No option to report players via screen shot for verbal abuse, pet names, or guild names.

@"Westenev.5289" said:If I am not mistaken, I do believe there is a "take snapshot" button on the report screen...

@Leafstorm.1349 said:There are plenty of things that they don't do. Screenshots can go a long way.

Screenshots aren't allowed, that's all there is to it...no reason to screenshot something that's already logged in their system.

For verbal abuse you don't need to take a screenshot. Just right-click their name next to the offensive text, pick report and then pick verbal abuse. Anet keep logs of all chat channels so they'll be able to see what was said.

For character, pet and guild names there's 2 options. Either use the in-game report function as above (but pick inappropriate character name), the report will automatically include the character's name and Anet have said before they will also check pet and guild names when someone is reported for that.

If you think it needs more explanation (for example if it's in a language which isn't officially supported and therefore there's no guarantee anyone at Anet will be able to read it to understand why it's offensive) you can take a screenshot and then use the Support link at the top of this page to submit it with an explanation for why it's offensive.

However you do it you will not receive a response. Anet don't discuss disciplinary actions with anyone except the offending player, including the person who reported them. They won't tell you what their decision was or what punishment the other person received, only that the report was received and will be looked into (and then only if you create a support ticket, in-game reports don't get any response.)

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Westenev.5289" said:If I am not mistaken, I do believe there is a "take snapshot" button on the report screen...

@Leafstorm.1349 said:There are plenty of things that they don't do. Screenshots can go a long way.

Screenshots aren't allowed, that's all there is to it...no reason to screenshot something that's already logged in their system.

I'm wrong, the take snapshot button is on the bug report screen (something I'm much more familiar with). B)