New race based storylines?

I was just wonder how everybody would feel about that... I'm picturing everybody going back to their roots (especially sylvari ?) and solving more problems back home. Maybe risen are still being created by some baddie. Maybe the nightmare court has grown in power. Maybe rata sum is being threatened by a powerful inquest. I personally would love to see our character creation influence the story a little bit more...

It just isn't going to happen. Too much extra dialogue, VA, development time are just some of the reasons why they said it's not something they look to return to.

Would I like it? It would make going through the game on alts a lot more fun and bearable so absolutely, but it's just never happening

I don't think it's impossible to create a story that has branching dialogue / moods, while maintaining the events of the narrative. If Anet did this, it would be possible to have a racial themed living world that is both meaningful to that race, while intriguing for everyone else.

"One can never create game content as quick as it is being played"This rule applies to all games and is very much true. So when they developed GW2 nobody was really waiting for new content cause nobody knew what they where waiting for (and still the complaints in GW1 where high). And they could only pull it off by putting all dialogue in static screens instead of open world dialogues as we know now.At present day, the amount of work involved and the delay in content delivery would be a PR disaster.