A rollback of 2 days just happened

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks but I'm going to avoid even logging into the game until I hear from Anet, because I don't know what will happen if I keep playing or change anything else on my account. Which means I need to find something else to do with my day off.

I agree, better not play meanwhile.If they don't shutdown the servers, the problems is going to get worse and worse. Recovering these days progress may be possible, but it may be imposible to also add the progress from the rollback,

I never post on the forums, but this shit is just unbelievable. What in the actual fuck were they thinking. A whole weekend of WVW progression down the toilet. I got my diamond chest late last night and now I'm back to wood chest.

This is unbelievable. A-net you just lost me as a player. Sort your shit out and then try again...

So many people lost so much progress on this sudden rollback. Rollbacks have been RARE in GW1 and GW2. This one is so far the worst. The previous ones were like a few hours old. We should not do much ingame before Anet can respond, and hopefully give us a way more recent version.

@Volcaniic.6783 said:Is this a regular thing? I have lost 20+ hours progress here D:

No it's not a regular thing. I've been playing this game since launch and I can't remember anything like this ever happening before. Even when there's problems with the game they usually don't roll severs back to fix them, just fix it and carry on from there.

@MadKakerlaken.7846 said:By the way, didn't it happen on EU servers only? My NA account seems untouched.

I've just logged into my NA account to check and it looks like you're right. Today's login reward has been collected and deposited and is still there.

IMO that's actually a good sign because it means what I said earlier about having to wait hours for people at their head office to wake up and discover the problem might be irrelevant, it could be something the guys in the EU office can fix themselves.