A rollback of 2 days just happened

@Leiard.4532 said:I never post on the forums, but this kitten is just unbelievable. What in the actual kitten were they thinking. A whole weekend of WVW progression down the toilet. I got my diamond chest late last night and now I'm back to wood chest.

This is unbelievable. A-net you just lost me as a player. Sort your kitten out and then try again...

You're implying they did this on purpose, I guarantee you they didn't.

@Feoris.9041 said:For me the worst part is that i used some real money to buy stuff in those 2 days. they are in history but nowhere near my inventory.

Which is great, because that means this type of stuff is stored elsewhere and did not get rolled back, meaning you will get it all back in due time.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NA here (which seems to have avoided the rollback, at least so far...), but I have friends on EU and I just wanted to share my sympathies. :( I am certain this was some sort of mistake; since the NA and EU economies are linked, if it was due to some sort of exploit, they would have rolled back both regions. Hopefully ANet will reply soon and give everybody more information on what happened and possible solutions.

So i lost all the gear i crafted for my warrior to play him in wvw. also i lost all the wvw progress and tickets etc. i was on the middle of the last platin chest yesterday and now im at the beginning of the first silver chest again.

lets assume they'll fix it tomorrow, what would happen to the progress from today, for example if i finish all the silver chests again??

I could cry! I worked so hard yesterday (5 hours) to complete SAB trib w2z3 and now its gone. I also finished the world 1 collection and getting the infusion. I'm down 2 days of normal and SAB dailies +the AP :(I also made Conflux on saturday and thats gone too along with all the hours and hours of WvW progress, materials and gold. I bought the Chaos gloves from the gem store and they are now missing and the skin is locked. No gem refund and no gold back from the conversion either.

My partner bought and gifted a makeover kit to one of the kids - the makeover has been reverted, the kit no where to be found and the gems also missing (he had the gems for ages before the purchase).Other people in map chat are reporting selling things on the TP over the weekend and the item has been sold, but the gold they made has been rolledback and the item still gone.

I really hope this rollback is just a temporary issue and will be fixed soon.