NERF CONDI REV NOW

@Tazer.2157 said:Honestly this season and the last has been my worst experiences with the game. Infinite sustain with needed power makes pvp a snooze fest. This has become a dumbed down game mode where glass builds have been deleted and it’s place we have condi spam tanks. Another example is the ranger skill that grants it barrier. It never granted the ranger barrier. Now we have rangers running around with barrier and gs block. On top of that with the sustain builds out there I can’t even believe who thought this was okay. Do skills even matter anymore because no one seems to take damage!

Protect me shouldn't give a barrier on 24s cooldown(when traited) that's half as effective as every other classes main heal skills(which generally have 30 second cooldowns) with zero healing power.A 2h burst weapon shouldn't have warriors shield block.

Both of these things are silly and too powerful.

@Shiyo.3578 said:Protect me shouldn't give a barrier on 24 cooldown(when traited) that's half as effective as every other classes main heal skills(which generally have 30 second cooldowns) with zero healing power.A 2h burst weapon shouldn't have warriors shield block.Both of these things are silly and too powerful.Well they are powerful, but I dont think that rangers sustain is broken. What should be looked at in my opinion, is rangers access to endless fury and to (correct me if I am wrong) the highest quickness duration of all classes. Ranger is the best side-noder but at least its killable and therefore not overperforming I think.Holo and condi rev are overperforming. Have them (well played by skilled players) in your team while the other team hasnt, then you will most probably win.Theres no match without revs, no match without necros and nearly no match without holo, the three classes/specs with highest sustain + damage.

I ask myself if our balance team is on holiday or if they just dont care

@jsp.6912 said:

@"Virdo.1540" said:As if it would be so hard to win against them.Repeating: condi-rev is one of the easiest counterable classes. It has many counters, but people still prefer to whine in the forum than to think

wanna laugh tell me these coutner

i already told u multiple times. Why should u actually read it this time and finally stop whining in the forums?... (also its "counter" *)

Dont tell anyone, but there is a adage that multiple people told about the warrior from 2017-2019 to me.Its the same to condi rev now.

"its like fighting a chunk of wood. U always have to chop a tiny bit out of it."

now take this information and slay those rev bunkers!

@Virdo.1540 said:

@jsp.6912 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:As if it would be so hard to win against them.Repeating: condi-rev is one of the easiest counterable classes. It has many counters, but people still prefer to whine in the forum than to think

i already told u multiple times. Why should u actually read it this time and finally stop whining in the forums?... (also its "counter" *)

Dont tell anyone, but there is a adage that multiple people told about the warrior from 2017-2019 to me.Its the same to condi rev now.

"its like fighting a chunk of wood. U always have to chop a tiny bit out of it."

ah u are the clown who told mesmer and war counter rev

@jsp.6912 said:

@jsp.6912 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:As if it would be so hard to win against them.Repeating: condi-rev is one of the easiest counterable classes. It has many counters, but people still prefer to whine in the forum than to think

ah u are the clown who told mesmer and war counter rev

indeed. Those are 2 classes which are very capable of countering condi revs.No need to get insulting ,u clown

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:These threads would be a lot better if the OP would actually offer suggestions on what to nerf about it. The low effort sh1tposting is getting old.Actually you are right. I just didnt go into details because devs do what they want anyway, and I would be happy if they do something at all.That condi revs sustain is too high is a clear statement at least.

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:These threads would be a lot better if the OP would actually offer suggestions on what to nerf about it. The low effort sh1tposting is getting old.

It is not his job to work on suggestions and it is not like the game devs are going to take any suggestions on the forum when there has been a single yes ONE major balance for 2 seasons. The only ones trolling us is the game that promises one thing and gives us nothing.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@Tazer.2157 said:Honestly this season and the last has been my worst experiences with the game. Infinite sustain with needed power makes pvp a snooze fest. This has become a dumbed down game mode where glass builds have been deleted and it’s place we have condi spam tanks. Another example is the ranger skill that grants it barrier. It never granted the ranger barrier. Now we have rangers running around with barrier and gs block. On top of that with the sustain builds out there I can’t even believe who thought this was okay. Do skills even matter anymore because no one seems to take damage!

Protect me shouldn't give a barrier on 24s cooldown(when traited) that's half as effective as every other classes main heal skills(which generally have 30 second cooldowns) with zero healing power.A 2h burst weapon shouldn't have warriors shield block.

The way this game is going, I was optimistic about it in the beginning. Now I have my worries about its future. We have ESO with a major DLC, WoW with Shadowlands and Amazon's new world. While GW2 will give us a map after 6 months. It does not look good at all. PvP will die out if it has no population and other some 2v2 and 3v3 no new interesting modes have even been added. I don't even think there is a PvP team at this point because there is no new content in PvP!

@Tazer.2157 said:

The way this game is going, I was optimistic about it in the beginning. Now I have my worries about its future. We have ESO with a major DLC, WoW with Shadowlands and Amazon's new world. While GW2 will give us a map after 6 months. It does not look good at all. PvP will die out if it has no population and other some 2v2 and 3v3 no new interesting modes have even been added. I don't even think there is a PvP team at this point because there is no new content in PvP!

it reminds me of league, 1 year ago they made some post about making new team to fix client issues, 1 year later and no progress and honestly its just getting worse tbh.same shit :D