Give war stun dmg back

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Yes, it's the only one I'm slotting in my build and I don't take virtues, thus I have a single stun break.Pretty much everyone slots 2 stun breaks, and has the capacity to do so. Two stun breaks is enough to never be cced 100% to 0% by a single player(unless it's a druid immob spamming you, sometimes)

Not sure why you're calling people liars, that isn't very nice.

So a war Rampages you...then Bull's rush you...then shield bash you...then Disrupting stab you...then Full Counter you....and you don't get stunlocked by using "fragments of faith" and meanwhile you avoid "arcing slice"..sure my man ...whatever you say

Now you tell me that you pushback the warrior with your longbow..ok I am done

P.SPeople get "stunlocked" by a druid...but fully avoid a spellbreaker full counter wambo combo??????? ------___-------- ....honestly I wish I'd never started to play this game in the first place

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Yes, it's the only one I'm slotting in my build and I don't take virtues, thus I have a single stun break.Pretty much everyone slots 2 stun breaks, and has the capacity to do so. Two stun breaks is enough to never be cced 100% to 0% by a single player(unless it's a druid immob spamming you, sometimes)

So a war Rampages you...then Bull's rush you...then shield bash you...then Disrupting stab you...then Full Counter you....and you don't get stunlocked by using "fragments of faith" and meanwhile you avoid "arcing slice"..sure my man ...whatever you say

Now you tell me that you
pushback
the warrior with your longbow..ok I am done

P.SPeople get "stunlocked" by a druid...but fully avoid a spellbreaker full counter wambo combo??????? ------_
__
-------- ....honestly I wish I'd never started to play this game in the first place

I mean, some people are good enough to play with a single stun break, some aren't.

I guess since you're unable to imagine how anyone could avoid telegraphed warrior skills, there's not gonna be a lot we can say. it's an old game, and warrior is a basic class.

I mean, the stability and 5 counts of aegis from that trap might even help you avoid multiple skills or something...

@choovanski.5462 said:

Now you tell me that you
pushback

P.SPeople get "stunlocked" by a druid...but fully avoid a spellbreaker full counter wambo combo??????? ------_
__
-------- ....honestly I wish I'd never started to play this game in the first place

I mean, some people are good enough to play with a single stun break, some aren't.

I guess since you're unable to imagine how anyone could avoid telegraphed warrior skills, there's not gonna be a lot we can say. it's an old game, and warrior is a basic class.

I mean, the stability and 5 counts of aegis from that trap might even help you avoid multiple skills or something...

The same people who complain about infuse light or get CCed by a condi rev or worst..get "CCed" by a druid or Tempest Shocking aura ( this takes the cherry on the cake )...those same people are saying they survive a quickness rampage CC spamming machine while using a nonsensical build....

On of the contrary of what all Gods of PvP on the forum say....warrior is the class that got nerfed and not rev or druid or tempest of scrapper hammer or any other thing mentioned on this forum except the real broken stuff

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Now you tell me that you
pushback

__

The same people who complain about
infuse light
or get CCed by a condi rev or worst..get "CCed" by a druid or Tempest Shocking aura ( this takes the cherry on the cake )...those same people are saying they survive a quickness rampage CC spamming machine while using a nonsensical build....

On of the contrary of what all
Gods of PvP on the forum
say....warrior is the class that got nerfed and not rev or druid or tempest of scrapper hammer or any other thing mentioned on this forum except the real broken stuff

ima have to diagnosis your 2020 warrior rampage complaints as a case of 'mad because bad'

you can box kite the duration on side nodes easy, it's really not an issue

as for your unrelated tirade about infuse light, druid, shocking aura etc- I don't complain about these things, nor do I care. however the scattered, emotional response was a major contributor to my diagnosis.

@choovanski.5462 said:

Now you tell me that you
pushback

__

The same people who complain about
infuse light
or get CCed by a condi rev or worst..get "CCed" by a druid or Tempest Shocking aura ( this takes the cherry on the cake )...those same people are saying they survive a quickness rampage CC spamming machine while using a nonsensical build....

On of the contrary of what all
Gods of PvP on the forum
say....warrior is the class that got nerfed and not rev or druid or tempest of scrapper hammer or any other thing mentioned on this forum except the real broken stuff

ima have to diagnosis your 2020 warrior rampage complaints as a case of 'mad because bad'

you can box kite the duration on side nodes easy, it's really not an issue

as for your unrelated tirade about infuse light, druid, shocking aura etc- I don't complain about these things, nor do I care. however the scattered, emotional response was a major contributor to my diagnosis.

Less time spent on the forum and more in game learning finally how to dodge would have solved the sustain "issues" for many warrior mains

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"Shiyo.3578" said:I've never been stunlocked 100% to 0% by a single player, it's only an issue with multiple people.

That would be easier to fix....we can start from stopping
stealth acting like a de-facto stunbreak
for example , increasing by 4x the CD of teleport skills like
phase retreat
etc etc etc...when all professions are on the same playing field...we'll see "who" doesn't get stunlocked 100% to 0% by a single player

Basically nerf first all busted class designs..then we talk about the problems of stunlock...it's easy to say "never been stunlocked" when your class design is busted

Oh yes, take away the tools to deal with getting stunlocked, because that would create a situation where everyone would suffer from the same problem and thats good because thats... bad? What?

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@"Shiyo.3578" said:I've never been stunlocked 100% to 0% by a single player, it's only an issue with multiple people.

phase retreat
etc etc etc...when all professions are on the same playing field...we'll see "who" doesn't get stunlocked 100% to 0% by a single player

Basically nerf first all busted class designs..then we talk about the problems of stunlock...it's easy to say "never been stunlocked" when your class design is busted

Oh yes, take away the tools to deal with getting stunlocked, because that would create a situation where everyone would suffer from the same problem and thats good because thats... bad? What?

See? So the stunclock issue does exist....only because it doesn't exist for the class you like to play...doesn't mean it's not there and that was the point of my "crazy" suggestion

@Arheundel.6451 said:

phase retreat

See? So the stunclock issue does exist....only because it doesn't exist for the class you like to play...doesn't mean it's not there and that was the point of my "crazy" suggestion

It's not a issue for any class

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Less time spent on the forum and more in game learning finally how to dodge would have solved the sustain "issues" for many warrior mains

Maybe you should listen to you own advice for once and spend more time in game learning to dodge the telegraphed CC's of a class almost nobody except players below gold complain about and stop spending as much time on the forums. The fuck is this hypocrisy. A ranger/ele player complaining about warrior CC is ridiculous.