What race would you like to play as?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Opopanax.1803 said:Dwarf!!!!.

Don't fit lore though, supposedly the dwarfs all died off the people that really care about lore wouldn't support it, unless anet some how figured away to resurrect the dwarf race by some sorta plot twist it's feasible so don't lose hope just wanted to point it out. Though i still thumbed you up. Because dwarves was always fun to work with in gw1.

The only options of the races and species in the game I would want to make a character of is (including playable):HumanAsura (Inquest Choice as well)Sylvari (Nightmare Court and Soundless choices too please)Charr (Only if I can be Flame Legion as I want to be a damn Shaman)KodanKraitLargosItzel HylekExhaultedGhostCentaurQuaggan (with rage power when fighting obviously)OgreHarpy

@penelopehannibal.8947 said:I just want a playable Tengu tonic.

Considering Outfits can replace the entire character skin (like Raiment of the Lich), perhaps we can get various Kodan, Tengu, etc Outfits. Build them with dye channels and some design flair, and it might work out as a suitable option.I mean, I'd love to have lore and real customizability to go with it, but I'll take what I can get.

Archived