Is there a reason we cant get a gear stat set with Power, Healing, Vitality and/or X?

Opopanax.1803

Is there a reason that Anet hasnt implemented a stat set with Power, Healing, Vitality? Are they worried about too much of a bunker for a healer build?

At this point I feel like not having that stat set really hurts the low HP classes like Ele and Guardian.

My only thought is that while they wouldnt mind for Ele and Guardian to have this, that they are worried that it would make the high HP classes like Scourge, Warrior, etc a lot harder to cap. And if it is the case, may I suggest that they simply deal with the balance of base HP rather than being ultra-restrictive on stat sets?

The confusing part of this is that they do already have Condi / Healing / Vitality gear sets, so this seems like this issue should be moot (NORN!).

Am I missing something here?

I personally would like to see Power/Healing > Vitality/Conc and Power > Healing/Vitality

@Arcteryx.2850 said:Same reason we don't have a stat with condi damage/healing/exp/conc. Would be too popular..

I think vitality tones down the combo. The issue with the combo that you mentioned is that it gives you a great offensive set, and also the best healing/boon set.

Vitality is much more of a standalone stat that doesn't play off of any others, it just gives you more margin for error. I think my proposed seta would be less OP by a substantial amount.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Nephalem.8921 said:Who would use that set? Power without precision is bad. Pve needs concentration and minstrel is better for wvsw.

Necromancers with +50% crit chance in shroud?

That is 33% since August 2018

Most classes have some sort of +critical strike chance trait.

For PvE/WvW there is also Superior Sigil of Vision. If you weapon swap on CD that is effectively a 33% crit chance. For burst builds and properly executed rotation that might effectively be a higher percent as well