Ascended Food

Just drop food when you're about to start, not when you're still gathering people lol.As for the other suggestions, idk, it's food, shouldn't Chefs do that?I needed to level up Huntsman on another character to make Oils for my Mesmer, and while having it be a simple purchase with guild commendations, it would kind of defeat the purpose of some of the crafting disciplines. Especially Chefs... Other than that, i have no problem with it.

@Veprovina.4876 said:Just drop food when you're about to start, not when you're still gathering people lol.As for the other suggestions, idk, it's food, shouldn't Chefs do that?I needed to level up Huntsman on another character to make Oils for my Mesmer, and while having it be a simple purchase with guild commendations, it would kind of defeat the purpose of some of the crafting disciplines. Especially Chefs... Other than that, i have no problem with it.

The thing is - chefs can put ascended food into guild storage as guild consumables and guild member with the right permission can take and place them. Therefore it would be nice if thus placed food got a guild tag just like guild banners do.

@anninke.7469 said:

@"Veprovina.4876" said:Just drop food when you're about to start, not when you're still gathering people lol.As for the other suggestions, idk, it's food, shouldn't Chefs do that?I needed to level up Huntsman on another character to make Oils for my Mesmer, and while having it be a simple purchase with guild commendations, it would kind of defeat the purpose of some of the crafting disciplines. Especially Chefs... Other than that, i have no problem with it.

The thing is - chefs can put ascended food into guild storage as guild consumables and guild member with the right permission can take and place them. Therefore it would be nice if thus placed food got a guild tag just like guild banners do.

Ah, you want credit for the food. That's ok i guess. Maybe guild scribes could "imprint" a guild tag on the food, and then it lasts longer or something. But chefs need to make it first.

I don't think this is Anet's priority though lol, but nothing wrong with a suggestion. :smile:

@"Veprovina.4876" said:Maybe guild scribes could "imprint" a guild tag on the food, and then it lasts longer or something. But chefs need to make it first.

I like this idea a lot! Something like 5 min extra duration on the ground for "tagged" asc feast. Would make scribing more useful too. =)