Winter's Presence..

This is just a simple Quality of Life request for this skin, please add a "scarf" to it.

Players who don't want to see the scarf hide it with the checkbox (without hiding the effects). Currently its a toss-up whether this skin will actually be used on a character due to the lack of shoulders, which looks quite bad sometimes.

Other players have suggested making it an infusion, but I think just adding a hidable scarf would be simplest.

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

Players who don't want to see the scarf hide it with the checkbox (without hiding the effects). Currently its a toss-up whether this skin will actually be used on a character due to the lack of shoulders, which looks quite bad sometimes.

won't hiding the shoulder sposed to hide the snowfall effect?

Yup! The shoulders IS the effect. So whether or not they add the scarf, it's all or nothing. You can't hide parts of it, it's not an infusion.

Personally I'd prefer them to make it an infusion because while I agree wearing it with bare shoulders can look strange I wouldn't want the only choices to be bare shoulders or a scarf either. I'd rather be able to choose what shoulder skin to use (i.e. pauldrons for heavy armour) and if I wanted a scarf I'll use one of the existing scarf skins.