necro res signet is broken

Yeah he's right actually. I'm play testing some stuff and two things are happening:

1. so much dps and sustain on non-necro has been removed that shroud in general is strong
  2. this means that free LF gain on sig of undeath is once again... just a lot of sustain to be adding to that
  3. of course revive power, but the above is just making necro builds run stuff over like a diesel truck on steroids

I'm actually testing some pure DPS variants of Core Reaper and Scourge, and this stuff is really strong right now. Seems like the key is to bail out on old Blood/Death based builds. Go DPS man, and that sig of undeath is all the sustain you need to carry the DPS onslaught.

Which necro can stay 15 seconds in shroud in pvp?

That's a baseline shroud degeneration of15 x 4 = 60% without taking any damage for core and15 x 5 = 75% without taking any damage for reaper

What are you doing during these 15 seconds to the necro?

And no one stops you from interrupting that necro, esp. if it is a core necro, that does not have a single cover utility (no stab and stuff) for that rez. Is that big yellow circle in his buff bar and over his head when casting the rez not obvious enough?

If I can win a 2v2 against two bunker necros trying to rez each other in pvp and even in wvw, then you should be able to do it in pvp at least, where it is 10 times easier, because simply every single this issue related mechanic was hardnerfed there.

@KrHome.1920 said:Which necro can stay 15 seconds in shroud in pvp?

That's a baseline shroud degeneration of15 x 4 = 60% without taking any damage for core and15 x 5 = 75% without taking any damage for reaper

And no one stops you from interrupting that necro, esp. if it is a core necro, that does not have a single cover utility (no stab and stuff) for that rez. Is that big yellow circle in his buff bar and over his head when casting the rez not obvious enough?

If I can win a 2v2 against two bunker necros trying to rez each other in pvp and even in wvw, then you should be able to do it in pvp at least, where it is 10 times easier, because simply every single this issue related mechanic was hardnerfed there.

Now you know full and well that doesn't always pan out like that. Actually more often than that, you just don't have the CCs to stop it because they must be used for other reasons other than just interrupting a revive signet. And when a Necro can pressure you with an on average 20s CD revive threat, that's something not every class can do. They also cover those revives inordinately well due to AoE fear spams and blind fields and you name it, something else the majority of other classes/builds cannot do.

I mean what you're saying here is the equivalent of telling your high school age son who just got into boxing that fighting Mike Tyson is the same thing as fighting other kids his age in entry level divisions, just block the punch, yeah ok.

@KrHome.1920 said:Which necro can stay 15 seconds in shroud in pvp?

you have to add, that it also deals a lot of damage to the necro. it takes away 1/3 or 1/3 of the necros health. just burst the necro after he used the signet.