We get another elite specialization but...

Can we get an elite trait based on the combination of the 3 specializations?

This way each class will have some unique traits which will be available depending on the 3 specializations he chose for his build.

Or, a new specialization based on the 3 we've chosen.

This would give even more customization options.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

This doesn't make any sense to me. What ever specializations you pick would already make you capable of doing things no one else could do that doesn't pick the Specializations. Why would you get more stuff? I propose if they add a new specialization or trait line, let it be based on race, for those that focus on cultural aspects of their race, making the racial skills on par with profession skills.

I don't think getting a new trait based on the specs you chose is feasible, because there is no way of knowing what kind of trait would even make sense, because the traits you choose can't impact the "combination trait".

With the base specs alone you would need 10 of these combination traits. If you include the current 2 elite specs you need a total of 30 combination traits.

That's actually more than 2 whole specializations. And I'd much rather see more core specializations and new skills than a single trait on top of what we have.
I won't go into the math here, but more specializations, with their trait selection, also offers an insanely higher number of combinations, than the proposed combination trait.

Edited by Malitias.8453
I'm dumb

On 5/1/2021 at 7:38 AM, Evil.1580 said:

Can we get an elite trait based on the combination of the 3 specializations?

This way each class will have some unique traits which will be available depending on the 3 specializations he chose for his build.

Or, a new specialization based on the 3 we've chosen.

This would give even more customization options.

You're going to need to give an example of how this would work. 

It seems like too much work for the devs for the amount of benefit we would get back. 

• Like 1

@OP

Do you mean you want to be able to equip a fourth specilisation line?

Or do you mean for example, a guardian with Valor Honor Virtues would be called "holy juggernaut" and get an extra mechanic of some sort? Repeat that and give every possible specilisation combo a name and an extra mechanic?