Can we have Primordus back?

Lawtider.9024

He had gotten nothing, less than Mordremoth in terms of story. He shows up and dies.

Just...just rewrite it. Say that he survives somehow, that he used Zhaitan/Mordremoth magic to survive (Which I recall, he had a chunk off, and more than Jormag). 

Please, the Dwarves and Asura get robbed a good storyline as well. 

Have Gorrik and Taimi figure it out, have an epilogue. Hell, it would be nice if they say something like " Primordus is still alive, and is heading STRAIGHT to Cantha" .

• Like 8

Considering how hand wavy the writing has been, it could easily be written in such a way that Primordus and Jormag were teleported away, or their "essence" was captured and they just appear to be gone as their physical forms and their magic have been locked off.

I mean why not? We faffed about all of season 3 and Path of Fire trying to "balance" the world but that doesn't matter now right?

So they were magically teleported away and we now have to align ourselves with the Deep Sea dragon to "free" Primordus and Jormag from their prison that is apparently in Cantha, so they can all go back to their home planet. They relinquish their magic to Aurene and she "cleanses" it and Tyria is reborn.

Aurene joins them to help the remaining Elder Dragons heal. Zhaitan, Mordremoth and Kralkatorrik come back as Mist ghosts and they all leave to laugh at Balthazar's dead ghost on how they tricked Tyria into killing him. 

Boom. End of Dragons.

Edited by rrusse.7058
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, rrusse.7058 said:

I mean why not? We faffed about all of season 3 and Path of Fire trying to "balance" the world but that doesn't matter now right?

At least the Deep Sea Dragon (or wherever they just dumped Primordus/Jormag magic) could be used to hand wave Taimi's simulation. Make the Deep Sea's position in the world different enough from the elder dragons that upon encountering it, Taimi can say, the simulation was wrong, because so little is known about that dragon and the simulation assumed the dragon was not much more different than the others. But because this dragon has [plot device goes here], it is able to (for a sufficient amount of time) hold the balance from total collapse. At least until Aurene, and mortals can reach their potential to resolve it for good.

Edited by PseudoNewb.5468
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, DoggySpew.4529 said:

He had gotten nothing, less than Mordremoth in terms of story. He shows up and dies.

Just...just rewrite it. Say that he survives somehow, that he used Zhaitan/Mordremoth magic to survive (Which I recall, he had a chunk off, and more than Jormag). 

Please, the Dwarves and Asura get robbed a good storyline as well. 

Have Gorrik and Taimi figure it out, have an epilogue. Hell, it would be nice if they say something like " Primordus is still alive, and is heading STRAIGHT to Cantha" .

No! he Dead! Accept it! he got his mouth spit in  by his sister and they both blew up! 

• Haha 4

As much as I like Cantha, I would have been the first to jump on the hypetrain over a depths of Tyria expansion. Giant dwarven halls, leftover Asura Mad-Max style, an answer to what the voice from deepstone fractal actually was.

But, considering deepstone, we probably either never get a sufficient answer to that or a very rushed and poorly implemented one.

• Like 4