Scrapper needs access to AoE fury if they want qscrapper to be a thing in PvE

cat.8975

4 minutes ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

@Jski.6180

I tell about pve, and no rev can't fury, only by runes of pack

Herald can fury, but then he don't have alac

But if he need that Runes of pack only to fury becose your scrapper it's a problem, as he not need do it while hfb

Most ppl mean herald when they say rev hehe. Dont get me started on core classes being super neglected.

Not realy though its called balancing not every class should bring every thing and you should need to bring different classes to events in groups. If ppl are stacking one class that a balancing problem anet needs to fix.

balancing problem anet needs to fix.

Druid,Hfb, even tempest got aoe fury, Scrapper have it too, but problematic to use

We ask to make fury easier to aply and you can achive it by ading it to hgh, as then you will not need take kitten turret

And we ask it becose of how opresive Quickness will be @Jski.6180 to that point that you will need perm lock blast gyro and no longer have 1 free utylity slot, also even with that Quickness will be  hardly inaf with 100% boon dura

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

6 minutes ago, Jski.6180 said:

Most ppl mean herald when they say rev hehe. Dont get me started on core classes being super neglected.

Not realy though its called balancing not every class should bring every thing and you should need to bring different classes to events in groups. If ppl are stacking one class that a balancing problem anet needs to fix.

This post tells me you don't play much PvE. When people are talking about support rev for fractals/raids, they're almost exclusively talking about alac renegade. Please stop commenting on PvE balance if you don't actually have any experience with the gamemode. It's counterproductive.

Edited by cat.8975

2 minutes ago, cat.8975 said:

This post tells me you don't play much PvE. When people are talking about rev for fractals/raids, they're almost exclusively talking about alac renegade. Please stop commenting on PvE balance if you don't actually have any experience with the gamemode. It's counterproductive.

Till anet stop balancing pvp as if its pve i think every one has something to bring. This is more on anet then any one else.

Just now, Jski.6180 said:

Till anet stop balancing pvp as if its pve i think every one has something to bring. This is more on anet then any one else.

It's almost trivial to do a skill split these days. Make the fury uptime good in PvE and crap in PvP/WvW if it's an issue.

5 minutes ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Druid,Hfb, even tempest got fury, Scrapper have it too, but problematic to use

We ask to make furry easier to aply and you can achive it by ading it to hgh, as then you will not need take kitten turret

And we ask it not becose of how opresive Quickness will be @Jski.6180 to that point you will need perm lock blast gyro and that can hardly inaf with 100% boon dura

Are these perma fury i know for sure tempest not giving out quinkess.

You want perma boons and you want more boons for one class.

uptime good in PvE and crap in PvP/WvW if it's an issue.

+1 thay can cut fury to 2s in pvp/wvw on hgh if that will be a problem

You want perma boons and you want more boons for one class.

Not more, but alternative to use it

1 minute ago, cat.8975 said:

It's almost trivial to do a skill split these days. Make the fury uptime good in PvE and crap in PvP/WvW if it's an issue.

Your missing the point comply anet is giving scraper quinkess from its already broken duration of super speed. This all carrys over to wvw and spvp. Your asking for more power creep and anet dose not do split at all they only do temp. splits in balancing ultimately updating the balancing back to being the same for all game types. They did it a few times in this coming update.

1 minute ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

+1 thay can cut fury to 2s in pvp/wvw on hgh if that will be a problem

Just not the way they balance the split is only temp.

Sooo many doable post sry about that.

Edited by Jski.6180

Your asking for more power creep and anet dose not do split at all they only do temp

Because Quicknes and Superspeed are unique to Scrapper

He don't have anythink like sigils/spirits/auras/banners for a team

Yes Quicknes (adaptive force) was theme of this class but before you got it only for yourself

@Jski.6180

Just now, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Becase Quicknes and Superspeed are unique to Scrapper

He don't have anythink like sigils/spirits/auras for a team

Yes Quicknes (adaptive force) was theme of this class but before you got it only for yourself

@Jski.6180

That is power creep though. It has nothing to do with unique. I love to see quickness spread out for sure but you cant just give it to scraper and call it a day then ask for fury ontop of that and not call that power creep.

5 minutes ago, Jski.6180 said:

Your missing the point comply anet is giving scraper quinkess from its already broken duration of super speed. This all carrys over to wvw and spvp. Your asking for more power creep and anet dose not do split at all they only do temp. splits in balancing ultimately updating the balancing back to being the same for all game types. They did it a few times in this coming update.

They merge when they can, but I don't think they have a problem with leaving some problematic things permanently split across gamemodes. While they're reworking it now, take the damage split of retal as an example. It was split across the gamemodes for years with no issue.

If we're really so worried about WvW balance, we could put fury on Elixir Shell (mortar 5). With a base fury duration of 2s per pulse, this would be 10s (12s with HGH) of fury on a 30 second cooldown (24s w/ HGH or alac, 19.2s w/ both). In order to maintain permanent fury with it in PvE, you would need ~67% boon duration.

Just now, cat.8975 said:

They merge when they can, but I don't think they have a problem with leaving some problematic things permanently split across gamemodes. While they're reworking it now, take the damage split of retal as an example. It was split across the gamemodes for years with no issue.

If we're really so worried about WvW balance, we could put fury on Elixir Shell (mortar 5). With a base fury duration of 2s per pulse, this would be 10s (12s with HGH) of fury on a 30 second cooldown (24s w/ HGH or alac, 19.2s w/ both). In order to maintain permanent fury with it in PvE, you would need ~67% boon duration.

Well pve is nothing more then stacking one class so it is a problem. You can say the same for wvw. The balancing in this game is sooo bad and it looks like it going to get worst after this update. Throwing more fury into the mix alone in pve not going to fix it and it will not just say in pve.

I still dont get why any thing should be balance base off of applying perma effects if any thing they need to make it so no class can give perma of any thing.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

But it got fury atm, only problem is that it's not updated/practical way to apply it (in my opinion) 😕 @Jski.6180 

Right but why should it be pema that you keep asking for?

I am all for giving core eng better fury or more reliable fury but i am also for giving core eng the quinkess NOT scraper.

Edited by Jski.6180

17 minutes ago, Jski.6180 said:

Well pve is nothing more then stacking one class so it is a problem. You can say the same for wvw. The balancing in this game is sooo bad and it looks like it going to get worst after this update. Throwing more fury into the mix alone in pve not going to fix it and it will not just say in pve.

I still dont get why any thing should be balance base off of applying perma effects if any thing they need to make it so no class can give perma of any thing.

Its simple. The support needs to be worth more than a pure dps. If a single class on its own cant provide perma anything but is overall still worth more than a dps you would simply take 2, 3 or all full squad of those until it becomes worse than a pure dps. 

We had this happen years ago with 2 chronos, druids, warrs. And if its worse than a dps you would just not run it.

This was mentioned multiple times already. Role compression enables build diversity. It also added power creep but thats still better than mirror comp. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cat.8975 said:

Fury isn't going to be the major problem for WVW balance as any group with heralds already has permafury: 3s base superspeed + 2s base quickness is (with minstrel+monk runes and heal food for just under 78% boon duration it'll be ~3.6s). I'm hoping Arenanet wisens up and cuts gyros' superspeed from Gyroscopic Acceleration (not the one from throw elixir U and Bypass Coating as they have no other effects) and quickness duration from Kinetic Accelerators. Speed of Synergy's duration hasn't been split either. 

However, since your thread is titled "in PVE", I'm not sure why Jski is bringing WvW balance into this.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

Its simple. The support needs to be worth more than a pure dps. If a single class on its own cant provide perma anything but is overall still worth more than a dps you would simply take 2, 3 or all full squad of those until it becomes worse than a pure dps. 

We had this happen years ago with 2 chronos, druids, warrs. And if its worse than a dps you would just not run it.

This was mentioned multiple times already. Role compression enables build diversity. It also added power creep but thats still better than mirror comp. 

Not that its carrying over to wvw with fury its the quinkess that carrying over on an non support class. Its fine for eng to have perma fury even quinkess but to put it on scraper is a bad ideal. That is the problem.

@cat.8975

I figured out how to buff missing fury

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeyAo6JlNQHYNMHWKeyTXtSA-zRZYQhGMGNgaI+LjqTg0LA1ml23sA-e

your taking Battle Roar from charr

That way 16s from runes+ 12s from Roar = 28s

Runes got 30s cd

Roar got 35s cd

thats give 5ppl 95% fury uptime (and you lose only 4 might, as roar give 2might 30s)

On 5/12/2021 at 1:04 AM, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

@cat.8975

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeyAo6JlNQHYNMHWKeyTXtSA-zRZYQhGMGNgaI+LjqTg0LA1ml23sA-e

Runes got 30s cd

Roar got 35s cd

thats give 5ppl 95% fury uptime (and you lose only 4 might, as roar give 2might 30s)

Good thing my engineer is a charr then eh?

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2021 at 1:04 AM, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

@cat.8975

Runes got 30s cd

Roar got 35s cd

That feels like a bit much they realty just need to add in "skills for raids only" where you simply take them on at the start of raids a kind of over class system. At this point i think it would provide better game play then the balancing patch we just had.

• Confused 1