Please hire a mesmer in your balance team

10 stacks of torment and confusion from staff autoattacks with no rune, no sigils, no condi duration, anything. Just bouncing 1, didn't even need clones.

Mantra of distraction is gone, no more interaction with f3. Now I have to wait 24s for 1 (one) second daze.

IDK who told you this patch could ever possibly be a good idea, but since you devs did this just to appeal to the 4 players who play raids lemme get this straight: if there has ever been a time to kittening fire someone I can assure you it's now.

And hire a mesmer in your dev team or delete the class, at this point it's just rage inducing both to play as a mesmer -everything even vaguely skilled and risky is nerfed to the ground- and against.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 8

I wanted to start barinstorming some mesmer builds, but when I equipped staff, looked at its 300 torment dmg, then at 500 ambush damage and just left it there, no point in trying lol
At best you could maybe to inspiration/chaos/mirage signet ambush spam to get loads of might and shatter? or illu/insp/mirage.
but thats a joke anyways

2 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

I wanted to start barinstorming some mesmer builds, but when I equipped staff, looked at its 300 torment dmg, then at 500 ambush damage and just left it there, no point in trying lol
At best you could maybe to inspiration/chaos/mirage signet ambush spam to get loads of might and shatter? or illu/insp/mirage.
but thats a joke anyways

I've been dropped 100-0 in 1.5s (dead: not downed. Totally dead) by some scrapper having fun with the Rune of Might meme, I don't even feel like playing lmao

Someone on balance team was clearly victimized by a mesmer in PVP for them to hate the class this much. They tossed lore out the window by slapping Alacrity on Mirage, and thought that Chrono "has been steeply overperforming in a damage role in all content" LOL

4 hours ago, Saharo Gravewind.5120 said:

Someone on balance team was clearly victimized by a mesmer in PVP for them to hate the class this much. They tossed lore out the window by slapping Alacrity on Mirage, and thought that Chrono "has been steeply overperforming in a damage role in all content" LOL

It happens 5 years ago. 

• Like 3