WvW bonus week!

Blacklust.4638

2 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Probably, but no one really plays eotm these days as far as I know since you can't get the pips for skirmish rewards there.

Best way to farm? kill and capture as much as you can in a zerg.

At offpeak times. Don't even think about it at 6-9pm.

On 5/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Blacklust.4638 said:

For this bonus week will the edge of the mist be affected as well? Also what is in your opinion the best way to farm in this bonus week?

best farm is largescale fights. edge of the mists is sadly extremly dead.

afaik its also no-downstate week? due to the bonus XP we expect more players than usually on the borders, sounds like a lot of content, hypothetically.

so far this "bonus" is only "bonus" queues.  Huge queues and eotm is supposed to give us something to do while we wait?  MEH!  You killed eotm ages ago and it's just a thing people joke about now.  16 of 24 worlds "full" in NA.  WvW just feels like a giant hair clog in the GW2 funzone.

• Like 2

"There’s never been a better time to unlock your warclaw mount or earn your legendary WvW armor."

Without a boost to ticket gain, and queues that waste a lot of my buff durations before I can get on a non EotM map, I'd argue this is the worst time to work on WvW legendary armor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

largescale is the best farm, as usual. only good fighting comps will really get a lot of this week. that to be said, due to the massive queues these days, the maps are filled with more randoms than usually, leading to overall easier loot for everyone - at least if u make it on the map that is thaha