Next elite spec "Celestial-Envoy"

Vissarion.6509

So there were some leaks on subreddit, they might turn out to be true or entirely false (only a month and a half for official reveal). But we can talk about it, what do you say about this elite spec.

Celestial-Envoy, Imperial Inspired with a longbow and a mechanic called Celestial Storm. Every attack you made added a charge to your Celestial Affinity, to a maximum of 15 base charges. At any point you could press the F5 skill for some sort of shadowy clones to appear that would shoot nearby targets with the amount of shots tied to your charges, and the effects based on the attunement the charge came from. So if I used 8 fire attacks and 3 earth, I would get 8 fire shots and 3 earth ones. There were ways to change what these charged did, but I didn’t get around to testing that, but it was able to provide a lot of control and offensive boons.

All i have to say is, Where is my Greatsword Anet?!?!??!

Edited by Vissarion.6509
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

I hope not. What a boring mechanic.

tbh is it?.. this is just another addition to the Elemental attunements. if anything this will promote Sticking in Attunements for longer to stack those Stacks in Specific options. Which is something the playerbase has been asking for.. aswell as providing offensive boons?.. thats quite Easily a fix to the complaint of "Eles only good for DPS".

I mean we still have 5x4 Abilities and now withj a F key... we also dont know the types of abilities we'll get tied to each attunement.

this promotes Likely a much easier approachable Specc for Elementalist realistically.  which is something the community has stated on.. Elementalist feeling like "5x the work for the same DPS as a easier class" should go away

We have had a new main hand, a New off hand.. the next is likely abouit time we got a ranged option.. i could imagine those who wanted a Spellslinger is prolly unhappy with this tho

ofcourse its very likely this is False.. but it wouldnt suprise me.

Edited by Daddy.8125

Just now, Vissarion.6509 said:

So there were some leaks on subreddit, they might turn out to be true or entirely false. But we can talk about it, what do you say about this elite spec.

All i have to say is, Where is my Greatsword Anet?!?!??!

Sounds pretty cool if its true. I at least hope we get longbow

• Like 1

To be honest, it's the final chapter with half budget half team etc, I would be surprise if we get something more developed than a F5 skill and weapons skills equivalent for each elements.

I don't really care, I just hope for a ranged weapon with some powercreep to enjoy new maps.

15 minutes ago, Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:

To be honest, it's the final chapter with half budget half team etc, I would be surprise if we get something more developed than a F5 skill and weapons skills equivalent for each elements.

I don't really care, I just hope for a ranged weapon with some powercreep to enjoy new maps.

i dont think its "half budget" they've been hiring people throughout really so its no "half" realistically too it..

I think ur mixing up concepts.. "simplifying" isnt "less Developed". its Reacting to the Community feedback of "Elementalists shouldnt work 5x harder for the same DPS as a other class". bringing elementalists difficulty Down more effectively fixs this issue players have currently.

i doubt they'll trade all our attunements for 1 F5 Skill tho :P, that'll kinda be underpowered AF Most likely, if they do that sorta thing.. Weaver will remain Meta lol.

theres no clarification on if this is the last Chapter either in all honesty.

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

tbh is it?.. this is just another addition to the Elemental attunements. if anything this will promote Sticking in Attunements for longer to stack those Stacks in Specific options. Which is something the playerbase has been asking for.. aswell as providing offensive boons?.. thats quite Easily a fix to the complaint of "Eles only good for DPS".

I mean we still have 5x4 Abilities and now withj a F key... we also dont know the types of abilities we'll get tied to each attunement.

this promotes Likely a much easier approachable Specc for Elementalist realistically.  which is something the community has stated on.. Elementalist feeling like "5x the work for the same DPS as a easier class" should go away

We have had a new main hand, a New off hand.. the next is likely abouit time we got a ranged option.. i could imagine those who wanted a Spellslinger is prolly unhappy with this tho

Realy, with a bow? Pls NO!!!! One thousend times, NOOOO! 

LOL

2 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

LOL

Just now, Jski.6180 said:

I do not think they would let it stay here for long if it was real so lets see how anet reacts to it.

they'll also remove it if its true... they arent gonna let those sit there for long, either that or they'll ignore it as No ones believing whats written anyway.

21 minutes ago, Ravenous.7281 said:

LOL

tbh what weapon are u expecting?.. longbow or greatsword have been demanded massively.. and Ele is in need of a new Ranged Weapon far more then a Melee one.

Although imma Say.

theres no reason it has to be a Longbow to be ranged We're seen them create Ranged Weapons out of things like greatsword before.. it can be done again.

2 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

they'll also remove it if its true... they arent gonna let those sit there for long, either that or they'll ignore it as No ones believing whats written anyway.

tbh what weapon are u expecting?.. longbow or greatsword have been demanded massively.. and Ele is in need of a new Ranged Weapon far more then a Melee one.

Although imma Say.

theres no reason it has to be a Longbow to be ranged We're seen them create Ranged Weapons out of things like greatsword before.. it can be done again.

Its just speculation if its not true so it will say up if it is some what true or a hint of truth it will be taken down.

14 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Does someone have a link for the leak? Would like to take a look.

17 minutes ago, Jski.6180 said:

Its just speculation if its not true so it will say up if it is some what true or a hint of truth it will be taken down.

true haha xD im not sure they will unless the playerbase buy into it too heavily and start going ballistic which would force Anet to react to quell the flames.

the PoF Leaks are still up and they were true.

however. to some speculation to its Unrealistic Nature.

hes Put a DPS Parse on there, ArcDPS wouldnt have worked on this as the binary code isnt fit for EoD As we obviously havent updated that for nor has that addon, He Specifically said doing 80k DPS among a Meta.

He Said the games going to launch with a Raid which people say Anet have stopped developing and swapped to fractals due to them having higher popularity.

All the Elite Speccs hes listed. Can already be found throughout several Fancreated Elite SPeccs over the years or demands made.. the only one that goes against the players Demands is Rev. which people wanted Greatsword.

i think the OP is trying to drive hype towards the event in july where the announcements are.. Sure we may all get proved to be disbeleivers and we really get these.. but i'd take them with a grain of salt. any of these are possibly going to happen even if he doesnt know.. he could get a few of these almost on point just by guessing.

some of them make sense to me.. from the fact anet likely atleast read what players want when creating them some dont. do i beleive thiefs gonna get a Specc which hits players to heal them? No. i think the coding for every swing to Determine if hes hitting a Friendly target or Enemy to decide to either do damage or Heal is too severe.

I cant see 3 weapon swaps happening.. due to rewiring the entire thing for one specific specc?..

3 Pet Ranger?.. would kill the point of core Ranger for 1.. and add a hundred AI Problems to the game.

from a Developer PoV I cant see they'd go to these lengths or create these problems for the game for the hell of it. while hammer Ranger was something i've said i think will happen 3x Pets is a no from me. i dont beleive it.

Edited by Daddy.8125

17 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Although imma Say.

Well i not think that bow will reflect the feel of a mage class. I just dont fell it in the elementalist. But if they really let us finally get the range combat, i like more the idea of a magic greasword like the mesmer, with unique moves. But i honestly think that the magic GS will go the revenants, with a dark legend, and if the elementalist will have a dual weapon will be the bow.

Sorry if the english is bad. Trying the self-tought.

11 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

true haha xD im not sure they will unless the playerbase buy into it too heavily and start going ballistic which would force Anet to react to quell the flames.

the PoF Leaks are still up and they were true.

however. to some speculation to its Unrealistic Nature.

hes Put a DPS Parse on there, ArcDPS wouldnt have worked on this as the binary code isnt fit for EoD As we obviously havent updated that for nor has that addon, He Specifically said doing 80k DPS among a Meta.

He Said the games going to launch with a Raid which people say Anet have stopped developing and swapped to fractals due to them having higher popularity.

All the Elite Speccs hes listed. Can already be found throughout several Fancreated Elite SPeccs over the years or demands made.. the only one that goes against the players Demands is Rev. which people wanted Greatsword.

i think the OP is trying to drive hype towards the event in july where the announcements are.. Sure we may all get proved to be disbeleivers and we really get these.. but i'd take them with a grain of salt. any of these are possibly going to happen even if he doesnt know.. he could get a few of these almost on point just by guessing.

some of them make sense to me.. from the fact anet likely atleast read what players want when creating them some dont. do i beleive thiefs gonna get a Specc which hits players to heal them? No. i think the coding for every swing to Determine if hes hitting a Friendly target or Enemy to decide to either do damage or Heal is too severe.

I cant see 3 weapon swaps happening.. due to rewiring the entire thing for one specific specc?..

3 Pet Ranger?.. would kill the point of core Ranger for 1.. and add a hundred AI Problems to the game.

from a Developer PoV I cant see they'd go to these lengths or create these problems for the game for the hell of it. while hammer Ranger was something i've said i think will happen 3x Pets is a no from me. i dont beleive it.

I also think this entire thing is most likely fake.

Alot of stuff doesn't really make that much sense, especially stuff from elite specs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ravenous.7281 said:

Well i not think that bow will reflect the feel of a mage class. I just dont fell it in the elementalist. But if they really let us finally get the range combat, i like more the idea of a magic greasword like the mesmer, with unique moves. But i honestly think that the magic GS will go the revenants, with a dark legend, and if the elementalist will have a dual weapon will be the bow.

Sorry if the english is bad. Trying the self-tought.

it can and cannot.. i can defintly see where u would find it not to be magical, if thjeir conjured magical arrows with clear animations to such. it could work.. but yes Bows do a bad job at References Magic.. i'd of argued Dual Pistols or Rifle would be far easier with a "spellslinger" Type playstyle.

Magical Ammunition has far more room in rifle to happen really, where even if its a Lightning Strike instead of a Arrow.. their so small and missable.. it wont be a good representation.

Personally i'd prefer a weapon with more animation potiental. the clones are weird too given.. .we're inheriting Mesmers Identitity?

Edited by Daddy.8125

8 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I also think this entire thing is most likely fake.

Alot of stuff doesn't really make that much sense, especially stuff from elite specs.

ye, the Elites look too Far in alot of cases.

the idea Elementalists.. are gonna take on mesmer clones.. is Wildly unbeleivable. i in a Sense like the mechanic behind the idea of ele though.. this idea of Storing Power from all our Elements And barraging a target for burst Damage sounds pretty cool.

prolly just not the best representation of a mechanic.

I mean imagine getting Greatsword.. Doing large Element combos Storing power and Then Just seeing all these bolts Fly out from Around the Elementalist Doing combined Elements Damage.

Edited by Daddy.8125

10 minutes ago, WindBlade.8749 said:

also as boring it's it's way too simple and plain for an elementalist specs, it's do nothing with atunnement and the whole concept could be just one utiltiy skill of an actual ele spec, honestly if it's really that a lot of people will be dissapoint

i do beleive This leak is fake.. howevere dont be suprised if Elementalist does get something this simple.

The issue is, Elementalists have argued over PoF "Ele is dead. it works 5x Harder to achieve the same DPS As this class with a much easier rotation" this argument basically says Make Elementalist Easier to a Dev.

Player feedback has BAsically driven.

Elementalist needs to be Easier.

Elementalist needs access to more utility.

I think Weavers intentionally being nerfed to ensure this new elite overtakes, to make a Simplier Meta build for elementalist. i think u'll likely see Elementalist become ALOT easier to play, remember Tempest is considered Much easier to play, so is Core.. Weaver was a huge ramp in difficulty for the class.

i think they've also seen the damange that has done, and now likely will revert it. and no they wont be dissapointed.. Eles one of the least popular class in the game.. tis also one Most give up on, because its too difficulty for the large majority of players.

making ele Simpler.. will increase how many play the proffession.

Edited by Daddy.8125

2 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

i do beleive This leak is fake.. howevere dont be suprised if Elementalist does get something this simple.

The issue is, Elementalists have argued over PoF "Ele is dead. it works 5x Harder to achieve the same DPS As this class with a much easier rotation" this argument basically says Make Elementalist Easier to a Dev.

Player feedback has BAsically driven.

Elementalist needs to be Easier.

Elementalist needs access to more utility.

I think Weavers intentionally being nerfed to ensure this new elite overtakes, to make a Simplier Meta build for elementalist. i think u'll likely see Elementalist become ALOT easier to play, remember Tempest is considered Much easier to play, so is Core.. Weaver was a huge ramp in difficulty for the class.

i think they've also seen the damange that has done, and now likely will revert it. and no they wont be dissapointed.. Eles one of the least popular class in the game.. tis also one Most give up on, because its too difficulty for the large majority of players.

making ele Simpler.. will increase how many play the proffession.

can still be easy and interresing, sorry to say but charging charge to shoot them and give boons seem just like a random trait or skills, not a full spec.

10 minutes ago, WindBlade.8749 said:

can still be easy and interresing, sorry to say but charging charge to shoot them and give boons seem just like a random trait or skills, not a full spec.

I mean, scrapper's elite spec mechanic for the longest time has been "can revive/stomp at range". That is also an extremely simple spec mechanic up to the point of it basically just being a single utility skill.

Same can be said about spellbreaker's full counter, I guess.

So I think just an additional skill that does x is definitely in the cards for the next ele elite spec.

Edited by Kodama.6453

2 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I mean, scrapper's elite spec mechanic for the longest time has been "can revive/stomp at range". That is also an extremely simple spec mechanic up to the point of it basically just being a single utility skill.

Same can be said about spellbreaker's full counter, I guess.

So I think just an additional skill that does x is definitely in the cards for the next ele elite spec.

god i hope not then, there is not a lot of specs like spellbreaker and others things like that but god they are way too plain and i sincerly hope an elem will not get something that change nothing to the gameplay, guardian or necro can have it i guess.

Also fb is an exemple of something that change a lot of your gameplay while being easy to play.

Edited by WindBlade.8749

25 minutes ago, WindBlade.8749 said:

Well no. because the leak says theres ways to change its functionality.. which means each choice had deeper choices.

If there's situational decisions to make it's alot more deep then your predicting tbh. 

Im hoping for something more spellslinger styled. Imho I wouldn't mind seeing a elementalist specc that didn't utilise attunements. And maybe had mechanics surrounding arcane magic. 

EAch elite doesn't have to be a increase on the prior. I'd like to see elementalists next elite be completely different and utilise magic by different means. 

Edited by Daddy.8125